i was just figuring that what would be a profile to be elected as a President. I come up with two personalities and i was thinking which one is best.
Companion 1: Mr.Lalu Prasad Yadav:---> An Indian Politician from Bihar .He was the Minister of Railways from 2004 to 2009 in the ruling United Progressive Alliance government and he is also the President of "Rashtriya Janta Dal" political party.
Proffessional Qualification: He holds a degree in Bachelors of Laws/ Highest Qualification:Master in Political Science.
An India Social Activist working under the Banner India Against Corruption.
1. He is a graduate from IIT Kharagpur : B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in the year 1989.
2. He qualified the Civil Service Examination: Joined the Indian Revenue Service in 1992
3. He resigned from the IRS as Joint Commissioner in the Income Tax Department.
4. In 2006, he started the Public Cause Research Foundation .
5. He also activated Right To Information Act between the poor Indian's to fight against corruption.
6. He is also a follower of Association for India's Development a Global Impact award winning NGO.
1.Ashoka Fellow ,Civic Engagement(2004).
2.Satyendra k. Dubey (2005).
3.Ramon Mansaysay Award for Emergent LeaderShip (2006).
4. CNN-IBN,"Indian of the Year" in Public Service(2006).
5.Distinguished Alumnus Award ,IIT kharagpur for Eminent LeaderShip(2009).
6. Policy Change Agent of the Year ,The Economic Times Award for Corporate Excellence along with Aruna Roy(2010).
7. NDTV Indian of the Year Award (2011).