The cause of disease is accumulation of toxins in the body
this accumulation is started first in the colon - which is called constipation
constipation is caused due to may factors
1. insufficinet intake of water
2. lack of physical exercise
3. lack of fiber in your food
4. eating more refined foods
5. shifting of navel center upwards
all these are some of the causes
but once constipation sets in you can be reast assured that the disease can come at any time to the body
so please be careful that you have bowel movements everyday
some home remedies for constipation
1. Take kadukkai( haritaki) one teaspoon in hot water at night
2. consume more guavas to get rid of constipation
3. take more fruits to get adequate fiber for your body
4.Take some fennel seeds and add them to a glass full of warm water. Drink this water each night before going to bed. Fennel has properties in curing digestive problems. The regular use of fennel will normalize the working of the digestive system and heal the constipation problems. This is very useful and one of the good home remedies for constipation.
5. Raw spinach contains the finest organic material for the cleansing, reconstruction, and regeneration of the intestinal tract. Raw spinach juice-100 ml, mixed with an equal quantity of water and taken twice daily, will cure the most aggravated cases of constipation within a few days.
6.Both fresh and dry figs have a laxative effect. Four or five dry figs should be soaked overnight in a little water and eaten in the morning.
Hope this helps
Health is Wealth