Tata Indicom Customer Care and Nodal Officer is maintaining absolutr silence. Can any one suggest me what I can do now?
Date: Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 21:25
The Nodal Officer,
Re: My complaints PCR06088014 (dated, 05/12/09), PCR0609459 (dated, 15/12/09), NTT077207526 (dated, 25/12/09) and PCR06098185 (dated, 31/12/09), which remain unresolved till date.
Subject: Request for restoration of "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up".
Kindly refer to the trailing emails which will substantiate that:
1. I received an sms from Tata-Indicom ( TM-12525) at 08:11 am on 24/11/09: to "enjoy Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up".
2. I accepted the offer, paiid Rs. 101/- and at 11:46 am on 29/11/09, I received the 2nd SMS from Tata Indicom: ”recharge of Rs. 101.0 is successful, Current Balance is Rs. 90.30. Trans-ID:4975122”
3. However, facilities of the so called "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up" were not reflected in regular deductions from my A/c. MY PROBLEM STARTED HERE.
4. I am not informed of any action taken on my afore mentioned complaints.
5. Surprisingly, during the period 25/12/09 to 30/12/09, my deductions were made @ of the "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up" as I had logically expected, with recharging of Rs. 101/-.
6. In another surprise, the Tariff Plan of “Half Rate” was reverted to @ Re. 1/-per 10 min. from 31/12/09 again without informing me.
7. Your Helpline personnel at 12525 appeared to be quite helpless. All of them requested me to wait foe 5 days for resolving the problem.
8. At 07:50 am on 07/01/10, personnel of 12525 informed me that your Technical Department has informed them that Tata Indicom did not send me the sms dated 24/11/09 and 29/11/09 (Vide Paragraph 1 and 2 above) and that is the reason of not activating the Rs. 101/- Tariff Plan (i.e., the Night Half Rate Plan) in my connection. I submit very humbly that this is a blatant lie. Then who sent them? Those two and all subsequent sms are in my handset and is open for verification. It is possible that some one at your end has deleted the record at your end, with ulterior motive. This definitly undermines the credibility of your "System" and records.
9. On 29 December, 2009, your Customer Care Department sent me an e-mail with an incorrect statement that "executive Ms. Shatabdi has spoken with you and received your confirmation that the issue is resolved". Ms. Shatabdi has never spoken to me till date.
10. Please let me know how your "System" could deduct @ 10p at night and 20p for day from my account, i.e., @ Half Rate Plan during 25/12/09 to 30/12/09 ?
11. Personally I would like to continue with Tata Indicom Prepaid connection with your Tariff Plan of “Half Rate” with recharging of Rs. 101.00 and would request you to let me know the valid reasons of my disqualification.
12. You may also suggest me what measures I can take now, to enable me to join the said "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101/-" now, for my consideration.
13. I would request you not to compell me to leave Tata Indicom, for no fault of mine.
14. What prevents your Customer Care department to communicate their views directly to me through email? Their silence indicates they have some thing to hide.
I firmly reiterate that all the above statements of mine are true and can be easily verified from your records as well as records (your sms) available in my handset.
MY PROBLEM REMAINS UNRESOLVED.
Wish you all the best.
Ms. Indrani Mitra