+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convert document in a pdf file ?

Advert.

Suresh Yadav Guest

How to convert document in a pdf file ?

Advert.
    Hello Sir, I need your help ! actually i have some document which i want to convert them into a pdf file. I have try to do this many but m fail to do so. So can you plz help in dis ?

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member
    Hello ! suresh
    I read your problem and i have a solution for you. You want to convert a microsoft word document to a pdf file for which you need to install a Adobe Acrobat reader if you already have this then ignore this. After that you need to install a Postscript printer driver. You will find it in start > Settings >Printers in Windows and select Add Printer. You have to choose Local Printer (not a network printer), and make sure the printer port is set to be FILE. After that Install you need to install Ghostscript and GSview then select the Obtaining AFPL Ghostscript link to download the latest version for your operating system. From the same page, get the companion viewer GSview. Select the Obtaining GSview link to download the latest version for your operating system. Once you have both executable's, install them both by double clicking on them and following the instructions. Install Ghostcript first. Now open your Word document. Using File -> Print in Word, select the Postscript printer you installed from the drop-down list of printers. When you select the OK button, you should get a File dialog box prompting you to enter a filename. Enter whatever name you choose (preferably the same as the document, except for the "doc" extension), but make sure it ends with the extension "ps", e.g. myfile.ps. Double click on your ps file in Explorer. It should launch GSView with your document loaded. If not, launch GSView yourself and open the ps file. File -> Convert will bring up a dialog box. Select the "pdfwrite" device, and choose your resolution (I generally use the highest resolution available). Selecting the OK button will bring up a File dialog box prompting you to enter a filename. Enter whatever name you choose (generally, you should probably use the same filename for the Word, Postscript and PDF files with different extensions), but make sure it ends with the extension "pdf", e.g. myfile.pdf. You should now be able to double click on your pdf file and the Acrobat Reader should launch with your new PDF file loaded. I hope these steps helpful for you Try it !

obadia
    obadia is offline Just in!
    I used ofice 2007, u have to download Foxit Reader at PDF Converter PDF Editor Edit and Convert html, Word files to PDF . Now open your documents in Office Word.
    Then, click on the Microsoft Office Button (look to the left top on screen, u see) inside the dialog box appered point to the arrow next to Save As, and then click PDF or XPS. Now in the File Name list, type or select a name for the document.So in the Save as type list, click PDF.
    If you want to open the file immediately after saving it, select the Open file after publishing check box. This check box is available only if you have a PDF reader installed on your computer

+ Post a Comment HERE!