+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Credit Card request rejected due to wrong record in CIBIL ?

Advert.

Sahil Khanna Guest

Credit Card request rejected due to wrong record in CIBIL ?

Advert.
    Sir, I took a loan of rs 45,000 /- in the year of 2007, from fullerton india credit company limited, and i have cleared all the installment of my loan till the date. After that i applied for credit card from HDFC bank which get rejected. and when i ask the reason of that then they reply your record is not good as these foolish company's fullerton people put my name in CIBIL. i want to know why it is happening wherease i have cleared every payment to fullerton from my side. When i contact from an employee of fullerton india credit company limited, dilshad garden branch, delhi to give me confirmation regarding this, bt he keeps me linger on from the last one months........... kindly help me out to get out of it...

sudhir lal
    sudhir lal is offline Just in!
    I was going through the same problem few months back , then i consulted credit sudhaar ,they helped me in paying my debt and also counselled me in taking decisions to improve my credit score.

Deepali Mohite
    Deepali Mohite is offline Newbie
    My first advice will be to generate your CIBIL report and check which account is showing a negative remark or poor payment history. Also, if fullerton account has been updated with the correct status and complete payment history too.

<Advertisement Removed>

Remarks by Staff: Please don't spam providing irrelevant information to promote particular organization.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quite an old post, however to help out people visiting in future.

Get your credit score here :
    https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/
    (there is a fee for it)

Then if you find discrepancy ie. like your name in defaulter for something which you have cleared, send that institution to report it correctly in CIBIL in written registered postal mail. Now wait for few months before applying or check your score before applying.

+ Post a Comment HERE!