+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How and when shall i tell her my feelings?

Advert.

dashingguy5452
    dashingguy5452 is offline Just in!

How and when shall i tell her my feelings?

Advert.
    Hi all,
    I am Raj from India,I know a girl from last 20 days or so.She is studying in the same coaching classes as mine.
    I would like to describe a bit about her nature - She is kind of open in talks , likes to talk a lot,at the same time she is a bit reserved.Cant say reserved but kind of wants to be into the shell.Like she tells me that when she is finished with the classes she doesnt want to stay out anymore i.e.,wants to go to her home directly.Even when the classes dont happen for some reason,still she wants to go home.She doesnt like to call anyone or even send messages.If i call 10 times might be she will call once.If i send interrogative sms then i get one reply out of two or else sometimes not that too.She says she is the same with everyone.The girl is very much into family,a lot attached to her father,who is a heart patient,already undergone a by-pass surgery and have had heart attacks 3 times.She has a sis,who is elder to her and wants to marry a guy who is from other caste,she tells me that her sis is going to run away soon , cz parents arent agreeing.Her parents say , if he wud have been from the same caste then it wud have been okay,even if the guy wud not be good looking or settled.
    Well i am from the same caste as she is.Never ever met a girl with the same caste in my life.Now i have met this girl.She is smart,she is sensitive,she is beautiful.We only get to talk in the classes.She herself told me that she cant go outside after classes(before i could ask).This is a big big problem i am getting to face! Now like from last two days, the classes are not taking place,for some reason,but she immideately wants to run away to home after the classes.The good thing is that , there r only two students in the classes, me n she .I mean like her nature is , i doubt tat she would even be in contact after the classes get over.I want to utilize this time to the fullest , i have about 1 and a half months left for the classes to get over.Wanna sow seeds of love into her heart , please advice me friends.I hav had a serious affair way back, the problem was the caste only,which is a big problem in india.In this case though, i suppose only girl should be agreeing,rest all would is surely in my favour.
    Well, she is a capricorn n i am a scorpio, if that helps?
    I need to convince her to move out, i know that, but i dont know how to do that. i really cant force her, that could be really annoying for her, she might get angry or might not like that at all.
    Waiting for the replies friends,
    thanks in advance

donpp
    donpp is offline Just in!
    try something like, u r going out with other girl or u r busy with someone, if she cares then it will work out well.......

+ Post a Comment HERE!