+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which mobile connection is suitable for me with best network and less call rates....

Advert.

khushbu singh arya
    khushbu singh arya is offline Just in!

Thumbs up Which mobile connection is suitable for me with best network and less call rates....

Advert.
    for local area, my phone is much more used. so i want such an connection with best connectivity and the call rates will be less. and also intrernet browsing and downloading will be according to my budget. so suggest me.......

Chabra Guest
    Dear

I will suggest you to buy TATA Docomo because it has cheapest GPRS plan and best speed. Their 3G plans are also good and best thing is that their GPRS plans gives you good speed.

So my suggestion is to go for TATA Docomo

sachinkukale86
    sachinkukale86 is offline Just in!
    i will suggest you to use TATA DOCOMO for minimum calling plans and most important thing is that they provide high speed 3G internet with lowest price in India

imran2014
    imran2014 is offline Just in!
    ya tata docomo is best but all the network are always down so they work sometime fast or some time slow. docomo is cheapest among all. so you can use docomo or airtel also. i am using reliance, aircel, airtel, and bsnl, in which bsnl 3g is very fast then others.

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron
    But bsnl 3G is now slow , very slow in my place. Earlier it was fast but not now.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by khushbu singh arya View Post
    for local area, my phone is much more used. so i want such an connection with best connectivity and the call rates will be less. and also intrernet browsing and downloading will be according to my budget. so suggest me.......
    Hi khushbu singh arya
    See service provider depend on your contact list and how long you talk. See the best network is of airtel and call rates are also cheap, providing good net speed. So best service provider is Airtel.

7. Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi khushbu !!!

nowadays every service provider is providing same call rates for local calls which is 1 paise/second and as far as internet browsing and downloading goes i feel airtel has a very good network.

JAI LOHANA
    JAI LOHANA is offline eTI Member
    Hi khushbu !!!

i will suggest you to go Tata Docomo because it has the cheapest internet plans as well as it has the best plans for 3g services at a affordable rates.

Sheela
    Sheela is offline Just in!
    I will suggest you to buy and use Airtel. Because Airtel is very good and price are cheap.

+ Post a Comment HERE!