+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Honda Jazz Prices slashed by Honda

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

Honda Jazz Prices slashed by Honda

Advert.
    Looking for buy a new hatchback for your family then rush for Honda Jazz. Recently, The Japanese car manufacturer company Honda, has slashes the prices of its much popular hatchback Jazz. Now You can buy this car by just paying Rs. 5.5 lakh for the base version and for the top version of the car you have to pay a sum of Rs. 6.07 lakh. The price of base version of Honda Jazz in earlier time was 7.13 lakh and the top version of the car was 7.48 lakh.

It's a great news for the customers who are planning to buy a hatchback. The face-lifted Jazz is little out of budget but now the buyers can enjoy the powerful, comfortable and fast Jazz. The Jazz is continue in enough space in it for both people and luggage. The new Jazz include a premium chrome grille, USB port, silver plus matt coloured headlights, reclining rear seats, rear chrome garnish, aerodynamic bumper and fender, alloy wheels and most importantly premium beige black interiors for that luxurious feel.

So, I think the buyers who are planning to buy a comfortable, trendy hatchback for themselves then this is the great option for them.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium
    This is a great news for all honda lovers. Honda Jazz is a very popular model in Most of the countries and was just not much popular in India because of pricing factor. The competitor cars with Jazz was Fiat Punto, Maruti Ritz, Nissan Micra, Ford Fico..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

anks
    anks is offline Newbie
    This is great news. Honda is my favorite brand. Honda will surely give good competition.

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    its right but honda jazz is still behind frm its competitors such as polo n punto

insane.nick
    insane.nick is offline eTI Member
    I think I found the perfect replacement for the i10

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,
    It is a good omen for car lovers.overall we can say that Honda is a reliable among customers.

7. Advert.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by insane.nick View Post
    I think I found the perfect replacement for the i10
    Hi insane
    I think you did not heard about the update of Hyundai. As Hyundai is launching its Hyundai i10 in diesel which will cost approx Rs4.5 and will have the mileage of around 15kmpl in city and 18kmpl on highway. So now what you think it will be perfect replacement ??
    And Jazz prices is slashed its just because its not getting good response I think its just because of its price range.

+ Post a Comment HERE!