+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I propose to her -Have friendship over SMS from college!

Advert.

Guest Guest

Should I propose to her -Have friendship over SMS from college!

Advert.
    Hi, friends i like one girl she was my junior in master degree, during that i was not felt any thing about her but now when i left that college suddenly one day she just sms ed me about subjects, exam related matter from that time she started chatting with me only on sms in each sms call me as brother at least one time, but the smss were only about enquiry about my love, past love, family taste, or expectation or willing to love like this, when i replied to those smss she'll reply at its opposite, & onething when ever we chatt(sms) she is responding up to more than mid night 1, she ask all the questions relating to personal life, sometimes show anger on some silly matters also. Now i don't know why i remembering her each & every moment even she also sending sms atleast 10 times a day if i respond it'll be more than 50 times. Now my question is shall i propose her? In which way? (But i don't want to lose her friendship) in which way should i know whether she feels too about me? Please send ur answers to my mail id [email protected], pls help me friends:-)

Thanks in advance:-):-)

Shalini Vaid
    Shalini Vaid is offline Newbie
    You should proposed her but trying to show it lyk a joke ! I mean say this as a joke and see her reaction on it ! and dis is the tym u have to ntc dat wat she have in actual in her heart ! Best of luck !

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Well I would suggest that instead of proposing to her at once..... you should start meeting her ...meet her more often. A friendship over SMS is fine but when it comes to love...its not a good idea. Meet her quite often.... get into a good friendship.... know each other well.... and propose her only when you are convinced that yes you love her and she is atleast a bit interested in you. By being good friends with her you might also get an idea of what she feels about you. So move a step forward then just chatting through SMSes.... and get to meet her frequently...propose her without any fears. All the Best !!

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    just tell her about everything.the way you feel for her.......if u think about consequences then trust me they will be worst later on.....

Ashley Falero
    Ashley Falero is offline Just in!
    I would suggest you to talk over call and ask her to meet. and then proceed

pooja3818
    pooja3818 is offline Just in!
    meet her yaar. sms se saari baaet nai banti. you can't see her feelings and she also. Mard ban or bol do.

7. Advert.

lovelytyagi
    lovelytyagi is offline Newbie
    No don't go for her as she calls you brother... How can you propose your sister? I advise you to not to talk with her.

+ Post a Comment HERE!