+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

3 friends then love and then sex-Lost Friendship !

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

3 friends then love and then sex-Lost Friendship !

Advert.
    we 3. i am a guy. (2 guys 1 girl) were friends good real close friends.Me and that girl were friends first then he came along and we gelled well.I had some tenderness, not exactly love for her. but then they started getting close.Then one day this guys asks me is it ok to have sex with with your best friend,what if he has it with her and leave her. will she cause trouble.Now we knew "best friend meant her". I answered him casually. And then she tells me they are in a relationship. i didn't tell her what he had told me but i gave her a hint. And asked him did they go physical. He says no.I get to know from another girl they did go physical, So, i stopped talking to him and obviously her as she was most of the time with him only and i had given her the hint to ask him why i was not talking to them.one month passed this way.
    Then they are still in a relationship but now he is sent somewhere else. So we two remain at a place. I couldn't stand not talking to her. I ask him over the phone to feel sorry at what he had said to me but he ignores me completely. So i tell her everything and we are able to talk normally again. She used to cry dearly when i said i didn't trust him at all. we used to talk and discuss and somehow i felt growing love for her. Then one day she said "'do something to make this journey memorable". we were in a bus and i held her hand. She also held it then said sorry and made me read a sweet romantic note she had written for me.Later that night i hug, not sexual at all but we fight over this. i had to go home the next day. when i come back i sincerely apologise and we are friends again. she talks with her boyfriend freely in front of me knowing we are not talking to each other anymore. but she spends time with me too and love every moment of it.Then one day we drink(earlier also we drank and nothing happened) together in my room. Then she holds my hand and says she wants sex from me or i should let her go to her room. i am confused. i back out 3-4 times but she repeats again and again and takes my hand and rubs her boobs with it. i didn't want to leave her because next day i was going on a long leave. i loved her and wanted to spend max. time with her. So i said i will love her tenderly and i kiss on her lips softly. she pushs me and says i hate you for this then says have sex with me or let me go you. i then follow her hands and i fingered her. we stayed like this till morning. An din the morning she says get out and don't ever come back. i have deleted you from my life.Says she is very guilty of cheating on him. i am devasted she doesnt want to be friends anymore. i dont want to blackmail her or anything but i want my friendship back. How?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Its high time dude. Its now a bit difficult for you to get back on her friendship. You should have realized it earlier and should have refused to her consent of getting physical with you. After all she is in a committed relationship with someone who used to be your friend too.

anyways all you can do is..try to meet her up, apologize to her and tell her what u exactly feel about her !!! Just be true to her and to urself. I am pretty sure she will understand you !!! :-)

+ Post a Comment HERE!