+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

She got physical with me in 2 months but not with other guy in 4 years?

Advert.

hunky_c_dude
    hunky_c_dude is offline Just in!

Unhappy She got physical with me in 2 months but not with other guy in 4 years?

Advert.
    hi guys, my age is 25 and first time I'm into a relationship with a girl age 23 (we both work in same office) who is very simple with a good image and very much attached to her family, she has all the qualities one could expect. She is very much attached to her mom and she never do anything without her moms permission, even she goes along with her for shopping, admission etc, even during office hours she calls her mom about her break time what drop she has taken and other stuff, it has been a month now and we both love each other very much looking forward for a marriage. Initially when I asked her whether she had any relations in the past she said no very confidently. We both are also a bit physically attached to each other in a months time. And now suddenly she told me that she was into a relationship for 4 years with a guy (when she was in college), they both love each other. When I asked her more about there relationship she said that guy only kissed her on her cheaks once, that too she didn't like, apart from this nothing else. She never went anywhere along with him. They always use to be in their college group. They broke up at the reason that the guy use to hate her mom as she never allowed her to go along with her. She cannot tolerate any nonsense about her family. She said that she told all this to her mom and her mom knows everthing about her past relationship however she has not yet told about our relationship.

When I asked her why she didn't tell me this earlier, she said she was looking for a right time and was concentrating on our future.

Today I met her and she clarified that she just casually said she likes him however that guy loves her in front of their group and later on they just use to meet in college nowhere else. She said she was never close to him as much as she is with me. Even for a movie they use to go in groups.

I told her that this couldn't be a any kind of relationship as there was nothing physical between, m I right in saying that? but she said this is a kind of relationship.

What I want to know is, in a one months time if I can get into a bit physical with her, how come she don't have any physical relationship with the guy with whom she was for 4 years. And why didn't she tell me this when I asked her initially. Is she lying this time too?

I don't want to loose my love !
    Last edited by hunky_c_dude; 08-30-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    dude,
    y u behind her past??........even if she was physical with that boy it was b4 u came in her lyf........y shd a girl tell u all about her past.........forget her past nd love her the way she is now......

Unregistered Guest

Smile

yup.....luv her yrrrr.....4get abt her past.....she didn't tell u may be she ws fearing dat she'll lost u n nw she's serius 4 u so she tld u d truth.......cz evry rltnshp shd b based on truth n believe............

+ Post a Comment HERE!