+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Kya ye sahi hai? Physical relationship after marriage?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Kya ye sahi hai? Physical relationship after marriage?

Advert.
    Hi, I am 32 yrs married working women with 2 kids, 12 yrs happy married life, mine was arrange marriage, recently got involved with man 42 yrs who is also married 2 kids, he my senior he helped me lot in my career i am even involved physically from last 2 yrs, he loves me a lot even cares me a lot, the relationship is not only for physical satisfaction, he says even if you talk to me it is ok for me, i love you and not your body i am emotionally attached with u and can't live without u, but sometimes i feel guilty, we both have a very good social status i am worried if somebody came to know then both of our lives will ruin.

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    u have already messed up this situation to an extent where there is no returning.......just thinking about those 2 kids of yours and feeling sorry for them......happily married yet u gave space to someone just coz he helped you in your career........try to get out of this situation before those kids are grown up.......i guess u dont want them to give a lyf they hate the most......

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,
    Perfect answer from Mr.A.Gauri.

You should try to realize the facts that you are a married woman with a good social status and 2 kids. I just wish that your husband should not come to know about your relationship with this person else you know where your life will take you.
    As of now, get out of this as soon as possible to avoid any nasty situation in the past. Avoid having any emotional or physical bonding with this person in future. Realize he is also married, has a family and children and a loving wife. Try not to ruin your or his life.
    thanks !!

+ Post a Comment HERE!