+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Increase bsnl 2g net speed to 300kpbs using 3G?

Advert.

vshlbjp
    vshlbjp is offline Just in!

Increase bsnl 2g net speed to 300kpbs using 3G?

Advert.
    Hello i have Bsnl MMX 3g device data card. and i have 2g sim. yesterday i recharged of 270 rs. then i downloaded about 200 mb with the speed of upto 300 kbps. but now speeed is getting slows like 20-30 kbps only. what should i do for getting again fast speed for downloading.
    i called on 1503 and ask about it they said network problem. but how can i recover my problem plz help anyone.

before recharging the speed was slow 20-30 kbps. always it happens when the speed is slow and after recharging it got high like 300-400 kbps.

the same problem happens many time.

plz helppp

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron
    Hi vishal. I think they have a trick to give first 200 mb at 3G speed and then decrease its speed later to make customer happy but later they will realize its slow.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Well, try for a small recharge and see if it increase speed and also monitor how long you were able to get high speeds!

pranab Guest

first time

After any recharge when u connect for the 1st time u will get 3g speed. Next time onwards u will get 2g speed.

Vikas Dubey Guest

Thumbs up Trick to get speed of 300-400 kbps in BSNL

Recharge wid Rs. 98 and after 1 day recharge with Rs. 14. 200mb will be added to your data with same validity. Now surf and enjoy the downloading speed of 300 kbps.. Don;t forget to say thanks.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up bsnl 2g speed up

Quote Originally Posted by vshlbjp View Post
    Hello i have Bsnl MMX 3g device data card. and i have 2g sim. yesterday i recharged of 270 rs. then i downloaded about 200 mb with the speed of upto 300 kbps. but now speeed is getting slows like 20-30 kbps only. what should i do for getting again fast speed for downloading.
    i called on 1503 and ask about it they said network problem. but how can i recover my problem plz help anyone.

before recharging the speed was slow 20-30 kbps. always it happens when the speed is slow and after recharging it got high like 300-400 kbps.

the same problem happens many time.

plz helppp
    you should go in network selection and do it manual and click on cellone umts and then click on slect and yoir problem is solved. by Prakhar a student of class 7th.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!