+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Indian Boy in Love with European Girl-What to do ?

Advert.

Helpwanted
    Helpwanted is offline Just in!

Indian Boy in Love with European Girl-What to do ?

Advert.
    Hi,

My brother is in love with a European Girl whom he met in a Social Website. Since my brother is working in Middle East, he managed to get her a job in the same country where he lives and both have taken an apartment and living together. He is 23 and girl is 26. My family wouldn't allow this for sure and if he gets married he will be separated from family and I also expect a high drama in my family. On top of it the Girl doesn't look good (you might say it doesn't matter) and also she was a waitress abroad. Hence what I did is, as a first step brought him with me to another country where I stay, I just told them to wait for another 3-4 years so that he can get settled and then he can start convincing our family. One more reason is that he is too early in his career and he require atleast couple of years to get settled. Girl is living alone now. Now what should I do further? Is there anything wrong I did?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    No, nothing that you did is wrong. Its good that you care for your brother to such an extent. In this case I feel, you should convince your brother of the after-effects of his approving the match. the drama that you are talking about, the looks of the girl and the age difference between them can definitely raise some issues. Try to convince your brother in this aspect. Tell him that what he feels is not love rather an infatuation and he will come to know about it soon !!!

thanks !!

+ Post a Comment HERE!