+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Namasté from Italy

Advert.

Max75
    Max75 is offline Just in!

Namasté from Italy

Advert.
    Hello everybody (CIAO I would say in my language...and excuse me in advance for my english...)
    I was surfing on the internet looking for an indian forum, and found etalkindia. I am italian and I DO LOVE INDIA and would like so much to know more and more about the indian culture, just reading your posts and exchanging ideas with you. I hope it won't disturb you to have a foreigner visitor in this forum.
    Namasté,
    Max

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Namasté from Italy

That is nice to know.

Infact you will see various faces of India in this forum which you will not see anywhere in any other forum and that is what eTI was made for, we have people to criticize India, we have people who want to reform and we have people which are more patriotic to country then you cant see anywhere else.

Have a pleasant stay and feel free to ask anything, I bet .. you will get genuine answers always .

Dharma
    Dharma is offline Just in!

Welcome Max75,

you are not the only foreign visitor here in this forum. I´m from Germany. But at least we are from the same planet. ;D

Connecting people - connecting the world - that´s all what counts. Enjoy the forum.

Sachinvj
    Sachinvj is offline Newbie

u r welcome...

+ Post a Comment HERE!