+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which is the best car in small size car segment?

Advert.

arna
    arna is offline Newbie

Which is the best car in small size car segment?

Advert.

Hello

I Would like to know which is the most sought after car?

In given conditions which one is the best of all

1 - budget 4 lac
    2 - good performance
    3 - good resale value
    4 - easy handling
    5 - secured locking system
    6 - for small family

In the small segment cars im confused with beat and wagonR ...

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    U have gud choice jst go 4 beat diesel i guarantee u will b satisfied and and u will get everything u need.
    1. 24kmpl
    2. 3yrs or 500000 km waranty bst in india and bst part of this car is tht its design is as it is all over the world bt till 4 lakh u will nt get its top model, but wht u will get is worth while.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi arna
    See the best car according to your budget will be Hyundai EON, Honda Brio, Alto K10 but if you increase you budget just little bit you can get Wagon-R and Maruti Swift car which will satisfy all the condition which you mention here.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    hi Arna

Your budget is 4 lakhs . In this price range one car suits you go for Tata Indica vista...With a limit of 4 lakhs, you have only one option in diesel car that is Tata Indica. Tata Indica gives a good mileage, about 15 kmpl overall. The new Indica Vista comes with Smart looks , its quite rich in feature and affordable also. It has a seating capacity of 5 people. A good value for money. As far as your concern for secured locking system u can easily go for a central locking system.

vikaskumar11233
    Hi Ravinder Oberoi
    I do agree with you that with the budget of Rs4lakh the only diesel car is available is Tata Indica but Arna if you try to increase your budget little bit around Rs4.30 you can have fabulous Ford Figo and Chevrolet Beat Diesel packed with more power and style with awesome look.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Hi Vikas kumar,

Vikas i agree with your suggestion that if Arna can increase her budget a little bit she can have Ford Figo and other cars which can provide her with comfort , style and powerfill performance.

7. Advert.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    Hi Vikas kumar,

Vikas i agree with your suggestion that if Arna can increase her budget a little bit she can have Ford Figo and other cars which can provide her with comfort , style and powerfill performance.
    Hi Ravinder
    Really if Arna increases budget just a little bit around Rs 30thousand then the best car which is sift could be his and as all of us are aware of this fabulous car it is perfect in all features specially its handling is superb and the most its resell value is awesome people are ready to buy this car. See one more suggestion I want to give that Arna can check out some cars also as once I had visited to new cars section of site there was the option of selecting car according to your budget. Arna you can try that.

Ashish Sehgal
    Ashish Sehgal is offline Just in!
    In a budget of 4 lacs, many good cars are available in market. In my opinion, it would be better to go for a top end variant of an excellent car so that features + performance come within budget rather going for a base variant of a car that already needs increment in budget. Alto K10 top end variant will be a great choice. Eon too is a good car but an 800cc under the hood doesn't satisfy the driving experience expectations. Alto K10 has K series 1000cc displacement and drive quality is really good. Talking about fuel efficiency , it is a great performer. Low maintenance car, now coming in new design that makes it look even better.

vikaskumar11233
    Once again hello to all and arna as you mention in your post that you are confused between beat and wagon-r as both cars are good but if you are expecting for the good resell value then in India Maruti cars has good resell value so for this reason you should think about Wagon-R.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

According to auto expert Maruti Swift is a deadly good car because it is having good mileage and impressive pick-up..

Ravinder Oberoi
    Hi there!!!

Yes indeed Maruti Swift is a really good choice, Indeed it is a good performer on street as well has a nice resale value!!!

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    I suggest you the maruti suzuki alto k10 ! it's a nyc car for small family and it 'll suit in your budget. The car have good fuel economy and you can maintain it easily. No more extra cost you have to pay for it. So, just think about it. Hope you will choose best car for yourself

vikaskumar11233
    Hi Jay
    Your suggestion is right Maruti Alto k10 is also economical car and has very good review but when you talk about advance feature and look then I think this car lack behind on such point but it will be very good car who just want to have low maintenance and service car with good mileage and low budget.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

Dear,Try to Honda Cars,Honda Brio now available with excellent features and specifications.

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    Hi
    Chevrolet Beat is the small size segment car.The Beat concept was designed and built leveraging GM's Global Product Development process, created from best practices around the world that integrate design, engineering, powertrain and manufacturing organizations to ensure each vehicle program meets its quality.

+ Post a Comment HERE!