+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Vodafone money deducted after 2GB internet recharge

Advert.

vatsalya
    vatsalya is offline Just in!

Unhappy Vodafone money deducted after 2GB internet recharge

Advert.
    I have been using Vodafone Network since long time and have been facing problems with this network. I have recharged my no with 98 rupees which gives 2GB internet access free. When we recharge with that amount we should receive a confirmation message that 2 GB internet is free and you can use it, but because of some technical problem in their network I have not received any message from their end and after using internet my amount of 69 has been deducted and which is not a small amount. I would request you to do something that my money gets credited to my account. I would kindly appreciate if you can kindly look into my matter. Thank you.

priyarawat229
    priyarawat229 is offline eTI Member
    India is one of the most developing economies in the world that has grown at an accelerated speed. The telecom industry is known to be one of the most profitable sectors that have contributed huge revenue to the economy of the country.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Are you even reading question or just typing whatever you want to write ?

andrewgarnel
    andrewgarnel is offline Just in!
    Cheapest broadband and home phone bundles from Exetel. We offer broadband services to residential customers in Australia with Adsl2+ broadband deals from $39.99 month & unlimited phone calls for $9.99 Month. Visit us for more information.

+ Post a Comment HERE!