+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girlfriend want to end relation- ruined my life and friends

Advert.

HARIRAJ Guest

Post Girlfriend want to end relation- ruined my life and friends

Advert.
    Hi,
    telling about myself I used to be a very shy kind of person but I din have any girlfriend in my life till I was 22 during college i used to talk to only a few girls batch mates only... but only purpose wise.. I used to think a girl in life should be there she will be the on e who will bring all the happiness a confiendence & colours in my life.. who will always stand by for me in all greys and whites.

here i came in job i met a girl we joined in the same company same batch.. same day... she was very nice... it was not love at first sight but it was a lot like love a first sight..i talked to her first time she was very nice.. Then during initial days... i started liking everything about her... and she also... den she one day asked me for outing.. And then that time I went with her friends... and then one more time with her friend... but then she told me to meet alone... then it all started. Long hours of calling... whole night calling and talking to each others... in less than a month we came closer i said i like her and she also said ki she also she also loves me.. Things were going fine... after a month she told me to not me that she cant stay with me as a lover but she said that she will be there always like a friend .. I told her that okay than I can’t do this and I will not be able to do this. And if we will be together then we will be in Love only I can’t see u as a friend. .. After few words in 15-20 mints she was holding my hand said ki 'okay' fine we will be in love... We came closer together and... One day after a movie... she told me ki she doesnt desrve me. And told ki really deserve someone better... and i had tears in my eyes... and she said don u worry m with you... and dat day she felt so much for me... dat she told me...dat she will not go home that day.. and then i refused few times but that day we got physically intimated (believe me it was her only .. coz without a consent not only me .. nobody can not just hold hand of any girl) and . .it goes on.. we came so much closer many times like this..
    After 7 - 8 months... she started refusing to come closer .. she refused and with reason we will do after marriage... and then .. she stopped... hugging and kissing.. dont knew.. i NEVER EVER shouted at her.. she herself said it.. i never became angry for 8 9 months.. but.. she talked to me badly many times... whether it was my mistake or whom so ever.. putting myself respect and ego aside.. i always went to her and please her..and she was happy with that thing.. but it was hard for her.. to come to me.. when i was upset..

She had a boyfriend.. before. coming to job who has come to Bangalore also.. she met him twice (according to my knowledge) .. that means ki after college that she had for few months.. she told me about that .. and also told ki she doesnt like to talk about her past.

moreover.. i was very dumb at lying.. in college friend used to say this.. i never lied to her also.. she knows it.. but many thing came to my knowledge that she is lying to me.. like she had many mail IDs .. and she did not tell me about a mail id that she used to chat with her X-BF. and.. one day i just saw she had opened that mail ID and.. was checking something. i asked about that and she told ki nothing. and she forcibly switched off the computer.. also.. she lied to me about pics also.. and few more things.. also.. i never refused for my cell phone to give her.. but whenever i touched or just try to check her phone.. she always becomes angry..

but i never lied.. she said SORRY for this..

then later.. she startd telling ki she can’t talk me on phone for late nights.. .. Putting reason that her brother might check at night.. i said okay.. i said no issue.. and was also ready for. this..
    then few days later she said ki she can’t be in love with me anymore.. and.. asked me to be friend with her.. and..i REFUSED for that.. because what i refused months back. and that time she was ready.. she did not gave a reason for that but repeatedly saying ki she cant be with me in love anymore.. i was not able to accept this thing. and she switched off her phone on weekend on Monday i came i took her phone and said ki.. it wil be with me.. because anyhow . it switched off. so it doesn't matter to you who is calling to you.. but i took for it only for ten minutes and meanwhile she complained about me to the HR of the company...i din know she has complained and i went to her by my self and returned the phone.. and.. den HR called me in front her she told me that she doesn't want to be in contact with her any more by any means. (there was a alot of disscussion ) :'( It did HURT me a lot a lot a lot. i cant tell it in words.. i was about to go home and end this life and everything. and she told HR that to call me and.. i had to come.. because HR put some different official reason for this..
    i had to came.. adn then HR also asked me to respect her decision.. to look for other girls.. i was so shocked that why she is telling me all this

m not able to forget her for what she did to me.and.. the time and trauma am going through.. and every minute every secondi jsut keep thinking about her.. i cant sleep properly.. cant eat.. or do anything.. i have stopped goin outing. anywhere... i pleaded to her to just talk to me.. i ll ready to be a frind with you.. because i don have anyone else to tlak to.. beacuse. i left everbody else.. for her.. i never met anyone .. other than her.. never went to any place without her. but she met her friends.. many time..s.. and went for a movies.. also..i just want to talk to her.. and be a friend of her....

wat to do yaa.. i had alwyas. dream of a good job .. and a good friend.s... and good daily routine.. but she destroyed. me in every respect... i have left everything.. for her.. now she has shattered my whole good will in work place.

now she is in relation with some senior guy from the same company and after ruining my life roaming happily. i have proofs for everything i mentioned.

she loves her facebook and have made so many mail IDs for every new boy friend.
    and hiding everything form her parents.
    Please friends suggest me. wat to do.. just to make her realize what all she has done.. to give her a lesson for Life..

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member
    If you have proof then you can expose her in front of his present boyfriend and you can also take help from TV show which is especially made for your kind of boys and girls. You can take revenge with her by this show help. They will help you to in this....If you don't want to come in front of camera then you could take help from your friend who can make her in relation with your friend and then you can take your revenge.............Now i dont' have something for you but really it's sad. Watever she have done with it's so wrong and she should get her punishment......

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Hari Raj, I would say that you are at fault not her. If you can understand, she had already given you hint that she can't have serious relationship with you. She actually knows that you love her a lot and she tried to avoid that in very beginning. When she met you, she was already in relationship and you were more or less like a friend for her but the attraction grew and you both came closure, the girl was sure and wanted to avoid it but you didn't let her.

Now, instead of blaming her, seriously you should move on. Tell her that you discussed all this with your close friends and now you know that this relation is not suitable for both. This is not the end of life, rather its the beginning, go out and look for someone who really needs you.

Good Luck !

+ Post a Comment HERE!