+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Confusion between New Swift 2011 (ZDI) and Hyundai i20 (Asta Diesel) purchase.

Advert.

sanket91
    sanket91 is offline Just in!

Confusion between New Swift 2011 (ZDI) and Hyundai i20 (Asta Diesel) purchase.

Advert.
    I'm planning to buy a hatchback, i'm confused between two, new swift 2011 (ZDI) and Hyundai i20 (Asta diesel). i have heard people saying not to buy Hyundai cars, is there any specific reason for this? in terms of fuel economy, looks, handling, features, engine reliability and maintenance, which car should i buy?

adilove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sanket91 View Post
    I'm planning to buy a hatchback, i'm confused between two, new swift 2011 (ZDI) and Hyundai i20 (Asta diesel). i have heard people saying not to buy Hyundai cars, is there any specific reason for this? in terms of fuel economy, looks, handling, features, engine reliability and maintenance, which car should i buy?
    SWIFT is bang for the buck as it costs Rs :4,50,945 and better in design and performance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fca89fb25b6cf760c884608c29c6db6f_555X416_1.jpg 
Views:	14840 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	791

Where as i20 cost Rs: 4,81,036 and not so good in performance and design
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b3669942e57a0cf574f5aea537db9927_555X416_1.jpg 
Views:	694 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	792

...so i think SWIFT is better tc

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    See if wnt more power and comfort bt cn adjust with mileage thn go for i20 also it will come with sunroof.
    If u want valuè 4 möney gud mileage car go for swift it hs lil less power thn i20 bt gud thn any other else.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron

Maruti

Quote Originally Posted by sanket91 View Post
    Hi sanket91
    See I would suggest you for the best car and it would be Maruti Sift look wise this car beat i20, its handling is excellent, in term of fuel economy both the cars has same mileage but feature and maintenance wise this car rocks. The maintenance and service charges are low as compare to i20, its parts are easily available and cheap as compare to i20, it is the only reason why people not go for hyundai cars.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: for link remove

Ashish Sehgal
    Ashish Sehgal is offline Just in!
    Maruti Swift ZDi is the one that i would recommend. It has got all the excellent features. Hyundai i20 too is a good car but Maruti Swift is a benchmark in Indian hatchbacks.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Sehgal View Post
    Maruti Swift ZDi is the one that i would recommend. It has got all the excellent features. Hyundai i20 too is a good car but Maruti Swift is a benchmark in Indian hatchbacks.
    Its absolutely right that Maruti cars have special impact on the Indian market and people just want to first go for Maruti cars and then after any other car. Its because maruti cars has low maintenance and service cost. New Maruti Swift already has very good impact on Indian market, so its difficult to chose any other car in against of swift.

7. Advert.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

According to expert see if good mileage and comfortable nice look then Maruti Swift ZDI is a deadly good car for you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!