+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What to do when my love is married but not living married life?

Advert.

rajmaddy
    rajmaddy is offline Just in!

What to do when my love is married but not living married life?

Advert.
    Hi, i was in relationship with a girl for last one & half year.We both are engineering graduate & working with highly reputed MNC.Our relationship was going very good & we wanted to get married but the problem was she was brahmin & i was Rajpoot.Her parents were not ready for inter caste marriage.Although we both were ready but her parents emotionally blackmail her to get married to another man from their community.She does not wanted to marry but it happened.She is just married on paper,she is not having any married relation with that man.The man knows about our past ,he is good understanding nature but its about spending your whole life with someone you love,you care about.I just want her to be happy & stand with her in every decesion she made.I just want her to make decesion which makes her happy,what she wants in life.
    I love her so much i can not explain as she loves me too,thus living without each other is killing us every day every second.We both just want to live together happily.Please advice what should i do as the pressure is building up too much & feeling like in frustration i might take some odd decesion.
    Please advice

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,
    I can understand you are going through a very bad phase of life. But you need to understand the sole reason for you both going through such a rough phase is you yourself. Sorry to say, but I feel your attachment with your ex-girlfriend is the cause of this miserable situation.
    You both need to understand, its not necessary that if you are in love with someone, you will get that person. Its good that your love is pure and you both want to be with each other.
    But the situation right here is not in your favor. You need to realize that your ex-girlfriend is now married to someone and hence belongs to someone else. So its better for you both to stay away from each other because if you both will meet and stay in contact you both will never be able to come out of this mental agony and things might go wrong in future.

Try to understand and also make her understand and realize the depth of the situation. She is married and has a life. She has a husband to take care of her and now she should leave you and move on. Things will be fine as time passes !!!

Dont take any rough decision as it will hamper not only yours but also to everyone attached to you both which includes your family. her family and her in-laws !!!

Thanks !!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!