Hi everybody ! On a birthday party of my friends i met a girl which is looking quite pretty and i attract toward too much her eyes was awesome and she giving lots of shy looks. I tried to speak her there but i can't. On the other day some how i get her no. nd asked her that if she is also interested in me and she said yes. We not talk too much on phone call neither on message but after some day she comes to meet me at my place. But I found that she ignoring me and giving me lots of attitude and teasing me. I don't understand why she doing so. I asked her b't she said that she'll tell me everything on phone call. Then next day after the meet she called me and she said that she's interested b't her parents are very strict in these kind of case. She also said that we 'll start our relation from a friendship b't she never called me or message instead i recharge her no. from my side. I feel little disappointment and I show her my angry nature toward her. She complained to third person that i have insult of her and that person told me. But after sometime i realize that i did wrong i should not shout on her. Then I send her a apologize message in which i also said that if u r not interested then i'll never call you or message you. B't somehow i want her back tell what should i do ? Did i really forget her or try to talk her one more time. Plz suggest me guyz m in trouble.......