+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is he really ignoring me after first date?

Advert.

Neeharika
    Neeharika is offline Just in!

Is he really ignoring me after first date?

Advert.
    Hi All,

I am Neeharika. I am 29 years old software developer. I had a long term friendship with a guy who is professionally a surgeon. We had an awesome date last time. Even we decided for the next one. But it's been 8 days. He has not replied my text and his mobile is always busy. I can't make out if he's ignoring me. I am just trying to condole myself saying he's a surgeon and must be busy with his patients. But somewhere, I am getting a feeling that he's ignoring me. Can anyone please help me knowing whether he's ignoring me or not. If yes, it's fine with me. But I really need to know the reason at least. Since I am feeling like my last sentence was misunderstood by him. But dont have any way to ask him ....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Neeharika,

Basically, the details of your relationship and your last date that you have provided here are not enough, at least for me, to give an answer to what you have asked. I would appreciate if you could please be a little more explicit in providing the details of your last date and what do you mean by " my last sentence was misunderstood by him " ?

As of now, all I can say is, wait for some more time. He really might be busy with some or the other work and so is not able to make a contact with you. Wait for a week or so and if he doesn't contacts you, I would suggest you to either visit his place of work or his place of dwelling and check out for him there. Okay ??

All the best !!!
    Bye !!!

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Whatever you have mentioned, from that I can make out two conclusions..

1. He must be real busy as pointed out by Pulkit, so don't worry, give him some time.
    or now, little bitter part..
    2. May be he was just trying to have fun with you, since he got what he desired, he doesn't need you anymore. But as already said, its just a mere thought, can be false !

Neeharika
    Neeharika is offline Just in!
    Hi Guys,

I must let you know... Him and I have been friends for more then 8 years... and my mere desire was to get into some physical relationship with him and he wanted that as well for these years... I was never confident enough to get into d physical relationship before... i feel i've been foolish all these years.... so I decided to meet him, date him and get intimate with him... that was the only reason I dated him.... And d last conversation we had was as follows.

We were roaming around in his car and it was about 7:30 pm... i was cold enough cuz I just had my first kiss...yah it was my first kiss....
    him : r u sure u wanna go?
    me : yes... i need to... (was thinking how terrible it wud be for my mother to prepare dinner since she was not well dat time and i had to reach home on time)
    him : really?
    me : yah, plz stop d car der
    him : (can't recall what he said)
    me : nah, i want to go... (this is what I feel he might have misunderstood)

but anyways, i texted him after a few days saying "Tried giving u a call, but ur no was busy. let me know when u get time. It was an awesome time I'd spent wid u dat day. would love u date you. " and he gave me a call dat night. We again had a date afterwards...and next will be waiting for dat special day...

guys, thanks a million for your replies... you're d stars....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi there,
    You are most welcome. I guess your problem is solved now. Thats why I asked you to wait down for sometime. always remember dont come to any conclusions in a haste. Try to have patience in life.

Anyways enjoy your date, hang around with him, live your life and best wishes to both of you for your love life. I just hope this intimacy turn your relationship to a life-long affair.

Thanks for the appreciation !!!

Take care.
    All the Best..!!!

Bye.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Neeharika !!

It is nice to read that u guys are back together . Sometime we perceive something in our mind we ultimately deosn't always turn out to be true. It nice that u both had a date and had sort out your misunderstanding.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!