+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Purchase Diesel cars below Rs. 4 lakhs

Advert.

mbylapud
    mbylapud is offline Just in!

Purchase Diesel cars below Rs. 4 lakhs

Advert.
    Hi all,
    I am a student pursuing my Master's in U.S. It's being 4 years in U.S and I am totally unaware of the Indian cars. I just want to purchase a new diesel car for my parents which costs me below 4 lacks. So, could you please suggest me the best car(mileage, space etc.). Actually I am more interested in an automatic car rather than manual because my parents can drive with an ease. I really appreciate you guys if you could please help me.

Thanks in advance.

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    Séè friend first of all their is no automatic car and tht too diesel at ur range in india bt without automatic their is cars like swift vdi, indica dls, indica eV2, beat diesel std, etc among this indica eV2 and beat diesel is bst in mileage more thn 20kmpl if u wnt all round car thn their is swift ,the cheapest amöng this is indica dls, and if u wnt bst world approved value 4 money thn go for beat diesel.
    U will get automatic car at this range bt it will b petrol their r 2 cars wagon_r, i10.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by mbylapud View Post
    Hi all,
    I am a student pursuing my Master's in U.S. It's being 4 years in U.S and I am totally unaware of the Indian cars. I just want to purchase a new diesel car for my parents which costs me below 4 lacks. So, could you please suggest me the best car(mileage, space etc.). Actually I am more interested in an automatic car rather than manual because my parents can drive with an ease. I really appreciate you guys if you could please help me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi mbylapud
    See as there are many awesome diesel cars available in the market but so I am sharing some options here..

Tata Indica V2 Xeta
    Tata Indica
    But if you can increase your budget then you can have some best and good performance cars like..
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 09:25 PM.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

Maruti Ritz is one of the upcoming car in the hatchback segment. Available at affordable price, the car offers you plenty of features at its value and gives you a classy and memorable experience. With the type of engine used, Maruti Ritz Car offers you powerful and best performance along with low emissions.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by johnshinha View Post
    Hi,

Maruti Ritz is one of the upcoming car in the hatchback segment. Available at affordable price, the car offers you plenty of features at its value and gives you a classy and memorable experience. With the type of engine used, Maruti Ritz Car offers you powerful and best performance along with low emissions.
    Hi johnshinha
    I agree with you that Ritz will be good option and one more thing I want to share it with you that soon Maruti will launch its Maruti wagon R in diesel but its price will be more then Rs4 lakhs it will be around Rs5.5 it will be good option in diesel cars.

Ashish Sehgal
    Ashish Sehgal is offline Just in!
    Chevrolet beat is the one that suits best in your budget. It has got sharp looks, very fuel efficient, safety measures like airbags.
    You may also look for Maruti Swift (slightly higher budget). Maruti cars (both in petrol and diesel) are the most practical cars for family use that need very less maintenance.

7. Advert.

johnshinha
    Hi,

Diesel cars in India are becoming more popular and prominent due to a continuous rise in petrol prices.The Nissan Micra is one of the most fuel efficient cars in India at the moment. The Nissan Micra hatchback though is available in two fuel types namely petrol and diesel.

vikaskumar11233
    Hi,

Diesel cars in India are becoming more popular and prominent due to a continuous rise in petrol prices.The Nissan Micra is one of the most fuel efficient cars in India at the moment. The Nissan Micra hatchback though is available in two fuel types namely petrol and diesel.
    Hey johnshinha in India not only diesel cars becoming more popular but also hybrid cars also attracting to people and I don't think so that Nissan Micra is one of the most fuel efficient cars in India and this cars has lost its popularity also.

johnshinha
    Hi,

Maruti Swift is a nice and impressive diesel car.

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    Hi
    Maruti Alto and Maruti Wagonar is best car below 4 lakh budget.

vikaskumar11233
    Hi,

Maruti Swift is a nice and impressive diesel car.
    Hi johnshinha
    Your are right that Maruti Swift is a nice and impressive diesel car but it wont be coming below Rs 4lakhs in fact diesel car will cost around Rs 5.27lakhs.

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    hi
    diesel cars..
    Tata Indica eV2
    Ford Figo
    Chevrolet Beat

+ Post a Comment HERE!