+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Configuration for bsnl to increase speed of download

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Configuration for bsnl to increase speed of download

Advert.
    hi guys, i am vary nervous about my internet speed on bsnlnet cause i get only 15kbps downloading speed. Please give me the special configuration setting that will give the speed minimum 50kbps.

slmnkhn79
    slmnkhn79 is offline Just in!
    just get an old bsnl sim and you will automatically get 3g speed in that on 2g plan.

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron
    This is not true anymore. They give fast speed on first time if you have made 2G recharge and on next reconnect you will see 2G speed or slower speed. It has been reported by many members already.

vkumar2723
    vkumar2723 is offline Just in!
    all bsnl 2g sim old & new fixed with internet speed, u can not speed up, but those place bsnl tower nearest, net speed very good condition.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    So you mean if you have BSNL SIM and you have full signal then you can get good speed even on 2G recharge (but using in 3G mod)?

vkumar2723
    vkumar2723 is offline Just in!
    it also depend on ur pc health like registered software and virus free system, update antivirus, h/w condition and also different place u select for internet and check net speed. I suggest u always use net first floor or above places.u set their system where speed more and after do not change location. because it gives actual speed which provide by telecom.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!