+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

TVS launches its first three wheeler:New King / See Picture

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

TVS launches its first three wheeler:New King / See Picture

Advert.

King Autorikshaw from TVS Motors

On Sunday, 9th March TVS launched its first three wheeler - The King in Chennai. The three-wheeler, available in both LPG and petrol versions, has an electric start and is priced in the range of Rs 90,000 to Rs 1.30 lakh (ex-showroom). A diesel version will be introduced by December. Also a CNG version will be made available by JULY for city like Delhi.

TVS says the autorickshaw is a modern low friction, seven port engine, that is highly fuel efficient. Also, the engine operates at lower revolutions for a given road speed, thereby, improving its reliability. Styling and comfort is far better than many other rivals in segment.

Fuel Efficiency is said to be 30 Kmpl due to its low friction 200 cc two stroke engine.

Standard accessories include a water bottle holder and a magazine holder and optional accessories include wheel covers, FM radio, a digital clock, an idol stand, floor mats and an additional rear bumper.

We Say
    TVS is always good in doing refinement and they are bold in accepting good things of other as well as incorporating their own. They concentrate on those minor aspects which are usually overlooked by others. In this Autorikshaw too, we can see comfort and interiors are not like those hand made but are designed professionally. Though overall look is as a normal three wheeler but inners are well finished. We hope that this will turn out to be a good sign for Autorikshaw where uptill now comfort was not a matter to look upon.

Company says that they will occupy 30% market share in next two years and I believe they will.

maxgr8
    maxgr8 is offline Newbie

Re: TVS launches its first three wheeler:New King / See Picture

i see this news first time!! gud!!

autoguruindia
    autoguruindia is offline Just in!

I like to see TVS in three wheeler market. I am using TVS Scooty Pep for last 2 years and i never got any problems with it too. I know about TVS bikes too. TVS bikes always good for ride. I really like TVS as per my two wheeler range. Thanks for sharing nice information.

Ntalk
    Ntalk is offline Just in!

Looking at the pictures of their proposed model it is quite clear that TVS will revolutionize the auto-rickshaw market and force Bajaj to upgrade their pathetic autos. One of my friends was saying that he wouldn't buy a car if these kind of autos were available in the market. I wonder what you would say after taking a look... truly global standard quality.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Is it from TVS ?

Manish Kumar Jain Guest

pls give me your contect detail

7. Advert.

prakash kumar Guest

pls give me your contect detail

tuan suthro Guest

TVS New King

Quote Originally Posted by Ntalk View Post
    Looking at the pictures of their proposed model it is quite clear that TVS will revolutionize the auto-rickshaw market and force Bajaj to upgrade their pathetic autos. One of my friends was saying that he wouldn't buy a car if these kind of autos were available in the market. I wonder what you would say after taking a look... truly global standard quality.
    When this model will be available in Sri Lanka?

+ Post a Comment HERE!