+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

First Date - Tips for Men

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Thumbs up First Date - Tips for Men

Advert.
    You are on your way to your first date with her. Probably a blind date. Here are some basic things you need to know, in order to make it a successful one or what you should do if things go wrong.

• Choose a place where you have been before. A nice romantic place that you know, but not to well. The last thing you need is people coming to say hello to you every 15 minutes. You are on a date - concentrate on her.
    • Don't be late! Do you really what her to think on your first date with her that you are irresponsible or that you don't keep your word?
    • Be light. Be yourself. Tell her some jokes. Do not think that you don't stand a chance with her because she is/was the prom queen.
    • Don't categorize women by their social class or by they way the look? So she is not the prom queen?so what? She could be the cutest girl/woman you have ever met.
    • Dress up nicely. This is not the time for your favorite T-shirt. A nice buttoned shirt and some fashionable trousers will do just fine. Just like you prepare your self from top to bottom to a job interview you should prepare yourself now. Aftershave is great, just don't "take a shower" with it.
    • Find a mirror just before you meet her. Look at yourself and make the last "fixes". Smile and be confidence just before your say hello to her.
    • Don’t Talk Too Much. This especially applies to talking too much about yourself. That means bragging and boasting about your achievement and endeavors. A good rule of thumb to help you remember not to do this is to make sure that the majority of the conversation (say 70 percent) is focused on her.
    • Flatter her but don't over do it. Ask her about her self. If you would like to know her better, this is your chance. Tell her about yourself, but don't over do it.
    • If you want to keep the plans a surprise, at least clue her in as to what to wear. You do not want an overdressed, overstressed woman navigating with you on a simple place.
    • Don't assume that just because you're out with a beautiful woman, she knows how pretty she looks -- she wants to hear it from you.
    • Don't EVER talk about you ex!!! This is the last thing she wants to hear about, especially on her first date with you.
    • Tip well: Grab the check, mentally divide the bill by 10, double that number, and throw down the tip. Do it quickly but casually. Believe me, she'll be watching.
    • If all goes well, don't be afraid to ask her out again. If she doesn't replay right away with a date/time, that's ok. You can always call some other day. If you REALLY like her, don't play the hard to get with the "don't call us - we will call you". Just call her and tell her that you like her and love to see her again. Think what you are missing if she is "The one" and you just missed the chance to be with her because you were too proud to make that call.
    • If, On the other hand, you haven't really got the right vibes from that date, just tell her the truth. Be honest. Much better then lying.

All the Best Guys....!!!!

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    hi !!!!

Thanx for the tips !!

But first give some tips on how to impress a girl

Pulkit
    Hi Ravinder,

You are most welcome. I have seen you following these posts lately.

Well, there aren't any tips on how to impress a girl. Its just that, however flirty,vexer, prick teaser, rich a girl might be, end of the day she needs someone who can care for her, look after her and hold her if she falls down at any part of time in life. Every girl needs a very understanding and down-to-earth guy.

So, just be yourself...thats it, Sir !!! I am sure you will get a good partner.

Thanks alot.
    Bye.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    First i want thanx pulkit to share these tips with us and these all tips are great and if a guy follow this then he'll definitely become success to get his love. Now let's move on to the answer of Mr. Ravinder. Hi, Ravinder I want to tell you that to impress a girl is not a big issue for those guys who are flirty, funny, and good entertainer. Girls love when some one could make them laugh. So, first find a girl who is ur classmate, close friend, neighbor or any from any other reference then let her know that you are nice guy and make her laugh. I must say she'll definitely start liking to spend her time with you. Then try to be frank with her b't not too much actually it depends on girls. Try to help her if she asked for help from you. This is your best chance to impress her. There's so many thing which can easily impress girls which i'll tell you later.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hii Jay!!!

I think u should audition for Salman's role in Partner II as a love Guru.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Oh thanx ! ravinder b't it's not a big thing it's all about experience I spend lots of time with girls and this is the only reason that i could understand them well coz i knw what they expected from a guy and what she want to listen from a guy at particular situation. Don't worry you'll also be a good love guru when you become also experienced in this..

7. Advert.

Pulkit
    Hii Jay,
    Thanks alot for your appreciation. I really acknowledge. Feelings are reciprocated similarly.

Hello Mr. Oberoi,

Well I really dont know how far is Jay true but all I know is, its not a hard thing to impress a girl. What matters is that you are actually in love with a girl or not. I seriously recommend, dont flirt with any person just because perhaps you need somebody at the moment or because she is too pretty.
    Flirting leads you to no where. It will only bring troubles to you in the future. You never know what the other person is thinking about you. Perhaps you might be flirting but the other person is taking it seriously.

So, only step forward if you really love/like someone. Be true to her, let her know what you feel about her. If she has a heart, she will definitely understand your feelings. If she is meant to be the only one, she will be with you. You actually dont need to memorize or take a coaching sort of a thing to "impress" a girl.

Thats personally my opinion. You mentioned about this movie "PARTNER" , which clearly shows that Style can be learnt but not simplicity. A girl, how so ever rich, highly statused she might be, will always appreciate your honestly and simplicity. That was well portrayed in this movie also.

Thanks alot lot.
    Bye.

+ Post a Comment HERE!