+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why this girl showed affection when she doesn't love me?

Advert.

abhishek14
    abhishek14 is offline Newbie
    Advert.
    Actually right now I can't call u because of some reason, but I'll call u tomorrow as I am very eager to talk to u brother, but compelled at this time. I know u will understand. Actually there r a lot of problems going with me now a days, I mean I'm just going through really very hard time now. But I hope things will get sorted out.
    You are available after 08 na?
    Last edited by abhishek14; 02-01-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello abhishek14,

It was nice chatting with you....!!! Hope I was able to make you understand the things and also make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I hope you will follow what I told.

And please dont mind about that SMS thing..... it was all for a joke.... you can message me anytime....anything...!!! Okay ??

Dont worry things will be fine...!!! You are in my prayers...!!! :-)

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!!

abhishek14
    Hi my friend,

The pleasure was all mine and yes, you made me feel relaxed. I will try to follow what you told me, in fact I have already started.
    I know that was a joke to make me a little comfortable and I didn't mind that. I have considered you as a friend so there is no possibility of minding anything said by a friend.. :-)

That's a lot for me from you brother that you r keeping me in your prayers. Now I believe things will be alright.

Thanks again.
    Wishing you joy !

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member
    Hey Abhishek,

I'll tell you things from a girl's perspective.

In your case, there are possibilites. One, she REALLY treats you like her best friend. Two, she likes you but she is playing hard to get cause she is insecure and just wants to see how far you'll go for your love.

Scenario One,
    Sometimes we REALLY do treat some guys like our best friends and show care and concern. I have a number of close male friends and I spend hours on the phone with them, hang out with them and really care about them. I get jealous when they are closer to other girls and stuff. It's very normal. We girls, we are a filmy, emotional bunch. So if she has told you that she loves you as a friend, cares about you and stuff, it's highly likely that she is telling you the truth. You should accept that.

BUT there is a fine, fine line between friendship and love. She might really like you but is afraid of taking the next step; which is getting into a relationship.

Most girls hate mushy guys. YES, as ironic as it sounds, it's true. We like things simple but nice. Don't bug her with how much you love her or that you can't live without her. You've already expressed your feelings. Now, tell her you don't wanna force her into anything. Tell her you've left it to her. & that you love her a lot; and it's up to her to trust you and your feelings for her. Make it seem like you've done your part and it's her choice now. If she gives you the "lets be friends" line, YOU REALLY GOTTA BEHAVE LIKE A FRIEND. Some of us don't realise what we have till it's gone. So pretend like a friend. Don't say or do anything that will make her feel that you're doing more than a friend.

At this stage, she is bound to miss you; your phone calls, your messages, your love, care and everything else that you did. & thennnnn, if she really has feelings for you, she will realise it. & you WILL notice a difference. That's when you should tell her "you do know that I'm still crazy about you, right?"

If you're meant to be, nothing can stop you! So take a chill pill!

abhishek14
    Hi Nazneen,
    Thanks for your comment on the post. And I'm really happy that someone has replied to my problem after 6 months. You know things have changed a lot since then. I think I really spoiled my time for her. But still as u have replied to my situation, I should tell u some things.

Scenario one,
    I do know that sometimes its just friendship, I mean I also have some good female friends n they also know about her. But u know Nazneen, good friends don't look at u continuously again n again for the whole day while working. I mean she used to look at me for hours when we used to work together, even our staff members also started talking about this. She used to say, "You will forget me as soon as a new girl comes into ur life, I know this happens."

Second,
    Yes, this is my mistake that I opened my heart before her right away, I sacrificed my happiness, ego, health, even self-esteem and everything just to make her happy, just to see her smiling and just to see her safe. Yes I was mushy and I always knew that girls don't like these type of guys, but I still continued cause I was more concerned about her than me. Yes I couldn't act tough cause she always told me that "she is annoyed with her life completely, n I should let her die if she is to die." That's why I always tried to make her smile, no matter what. And may be that's why SHE TOOK ME FOR GRANTED.

And the things u r suggesting, I did it all n I told her everything as the same I even said that it was okay if she didn't love me, she should not take any pressure of that but I never expected she will end it like this. You know how she ended it! Let me tell u in her words:
    "I can't be with u, I have tension all the time cause I keep thinking about u all the time and I can't concentrate on my work cause I keep thinking about your concerns and care taking all the time. I am a tough girl and I have a different kind of family but look at me now, I have changed, And I don't want to change myself for you, or for anyone. I am that type of girl who never thinks about anyone and now I have started to think about u but I don't want to change myself, so I just don't want to keep any kind of contact with you. I just hate that you care for me this much, I hate your concern, I hate ur care, I hate your Love and Its my mistake that I became friends with you. Leave me. I don't want anyone to care for me. And don't ever dare to call or msg me again."
    That very day I promised to myself that I would never, ever try to contact her again if it irritates her so much.

So my friend, it has been 5 months that we have talked to each other. But I'm proud of my love cause I loved her truly and that is what matters for me, its okay if she doesn't love me, I still pray for her, I still wish her happiness and success cause I want to see her smiling today, everyday n forever.

Thanks a lot Nazneen to give ur time.
    Take Care !!
    :-)

Nazneen
    Hey Abhishek!

I just wanna tell you that totally respect and admire what you did.
    Sometimes there are things in our life that just aren't meant to be. There is a point in life when we get tired of chasing people and trying to fix everything. & then when we let go, it's not giving up. It just means we don't need certain people, the bullshit and the drama they bring. We're human being, we're bound to get tired of nonsense.
    I think you're better off without her. So just let it go but don't regret anything that happened cause at one point of time or the other, she did make you smile. & after whatever happened, I'm sure you're a stronger person now. So don't think of it like you're wasted your time. I mean you were in love and you tried your best to fight for it so everything is worth it!
    Maybe sometimes we just need to get whacked hard by life to know ourselves and what we really want outta it.

7. Advert.

abhishek14
    Hi Nazneen,

Yeah, you are right. I don't know if I'm better off without her but yes I am a stronger person now
    Its just that she's still not letting me forget her. Like after all this, there was no need to wish me 'Happy Birthday', but she wished. I totally believe that she is confused what she wants n what she doesn't. So I am just as normal as I am.
    And I am happy that I met her and we spent time together

abhishek14
    And just one question- should I wish her Happy Birthday or I shouls just completely avoid it?

Nazneen
    Wish her! But if she tries to talk after that, try your best to avoid it. You shouldn't let anyone walk in and out of your life as and when they like.

abhishek14
    Yeah I'll do the same. And thanks for the advise.

Nazneen
    No problem! I hope it helped!
    Whatever it is, stay happy abhishek.. everything will be okay in the end! Just hang in there.

abhishek14
    Yeah, it did.
    I am happy in my life now n also hope for the good in the end

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123