+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Same cast marriage but Parent asking for dowry-girl disgusted..

Advert.

rajashekar712
    rajashekar712 is offline Just in!

Same cast marriage but Parent asking for dowry-girl disgusted..

Advert.
    this is raj...l loved a girl she loves me lot....we are from same cast...i thought that the problem is with their parents ..but those parents accepted easily..coming to my parents they want dowry for the prestige they want the money they are forcing to take amount of money .but their parents will think that now only they are taking this much of amount after marriage there is guarantee that they will not ask?..show loves me a lot...but she is avoiding me now with my parents reaction...she wants the marriage with in three months ...but my parents are sating to me stay for one yr...my age is 24 her age is 23..that is the problem...she sad that you are not convincing ur parents that is your problem...if u r not convincing parents then she will leave me....what should i do......but one more thing is that but she will not leave with out me i know...same here also....but what should i do ....my parents are not at all convincing at all..im ready to leave my parents also...if i leave my parents for her...she gives the guarantee that she will marry me? she is insulting my parents but im silent only.but what should i do in order to convince her.....she is fed up with me i think so...o god please save me...please give me the suggestion please.e..........

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    @Raj : Dear friend. Kindly, try to use some punctuation marks in your sentences. Try to use a full stop. Make a demarcation when a sentence has finished. You can also communicate in Hindi, if you want. :-)

Anyways, coming to your problem, all I could get is that your parents is asking for dowry and her parents are ready to accept you as her husband. Am I right ??

First of all I would like to say, never ever in your life leave your parents. You share a bond with parents which you cannot share with anyone in the word. They are an inseparable part of your life. so, just leave this thought of , you know, leaving your parents for her.

All you can do is, talk to your parents on this issue. Tell them that dowry asking is a crime and one can sue them in the court for this. Tell them the fact that you are capable enough to take yours and hers responsibilities for the whole life and that you dont need any favour - cash or kind, to help you out.
    I hope you are employed and earning well, so much so, that you dont need any support to make things work out your way. Talk to your parents on this and tell them that you really love her, she loves you and all you want is just her. You know...explain to your parents about your love and your girl, tell them the thing that you wont be able to live happily if you dont get married to her.

Try to convince your parents. Tell about all the positive points you see in your girl, to them. I am sure they will understand you.

All The Best !!!!
    Bye.

rajashekar712
    rajashekar712 is offline Just in!
    @Pulkit

thank you so much

+ Post a Comment HERE!