I am not a stuntman but yes I have teached few stunts to many. Bikes are fascinating to almost every one and I am not an exception. Today I thought to write about Pulsar Mania Advertisement in which a bunch of guys are riding Pulsar 220 and performing some nice bike stunts. Before going any further, please watch the video advt. yourself.

This advt. has many thing to talk about, first, you may have seen many ads of bikes, in some celebrity is asking you ride it or in other they are doing stunts which are like James bond movie but the beauty of this ad lies in its simplicity, they have bike, people and a place to do stunt, nothing else. You can easily associate yourself with it if you have ever understood ABC of bike stunts. If you have some instinct of a restless biker then you will feel like taking your bike out and start doing the stunt.

Next I will talk about the Music, rather starts with little simple guitar strings but this is again beautiful, infact I liked its music a lot. Later it goes high in pitch. Just perfect.

The Stunts, I will not say much about them as you can see them yourself, the best part of stunts is they have been choreographed, its coolest part, however co-ordination of the bikers here is awesome but no one can neglect choreography here. They have just taken every good part of bike, one example is when the bike get down after wheelie and camera is I think attached to bike in front so that it gives full close view of headlamp of bike which is one of the best part of bike itself in design. Considering the bikes which are no beast in terms of power as in India power biking is still in stage of evolution, pulsar mania makes you feel relieved.

The Pulsar Mania, This ad is getting popular over net so fast, I am just making it little more popular by talking about it hear. I have seen it on few other website already posted and even in foreign blogs / website those who do not really know about Bajaj, one such says :

Some of the riding on this video would even make Chris Pfeiffer look twice.

PS: Chris Pfeiffer is one of the well-known biker there.

In brief, Bajaj Pulsar Mania advert is exciting, make you feel associated with it and above all can easily excite any biker just by watching it. Music and choreography just makes it even better.