+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Need suggestion to do break up from a girl ?

Advert.

siddharth Awasthi
    siddharth Awasthi is offline Newbie

Need suggestion to do break up from a girl ?

Advert.
    Hi ! everyone, I am a 20 years old guy from New, Delhi and I m in a serious relationship with a girl b't from some day we are exchanging cold vibes. And I move to a another girl which is my earlier friend. I tried to make her my girlfriends she even start liking me b't the first girl whom i love truly love me so much and came back and ready to forgot all the fight which we do in our previous time. But I don't understand dat wat should i do with the another whom i trying to make my new girlfriends she already start liking me and I don't want to hurt her. Should I move on without telling her anything or should I tell her everything and tell her to forget me. Plz guys m so confuse what should i do ? I can't leave my first love coz she love me truly and me also... Plz give me suggestion. ? I am waiting for your reply ! thnx in advance.

Ruchika Kumari
    Ruchika Kumari is offline Just in!
    Hello siddharth

First i wanna tell you think once again whom you wanna hurt because you created this scenario and let me tell you one thing choose any girl but one girl will be hurt for sure and the other thing as you said you wanna be with your first love so tell your friend clearly about this so in future she won't get hurt more..

And next time try to solve the fights instead of moving on...

Thanks..

+ Post a Comment HERE!