Status and reputation problem for love marriage

Advert.

akku2012
    akku2012 is offline Just in!

Status and reputation problem for love marriage

Advert.
    Dear All,

Need help urgently.

Me and my GF are from same town, same caste status and reputation is great thing for our boths family. We are into long distance relationship, due to our culture and anti love environment.
    Initially, my parents agreed for marriage, her's was not. After 2 years Hers parent agreed for the marriage and after seeing my GF my parents refused the marriage proposal.
    As after investigation of the Girl, and family, papa came to know that the family and family members are not good. The girls from that house use to give hints to the road romeos etc etc bad things, words which are not suitable for our family. These all info papa recd from their best friends who are residing near to my GF house.
    GF has been sacrificed her education for me and imp time of 2 years only for me and marriage with me. She loves me a lot and she is very caring. That is why I love her very much.

Problem is that:
    Shall I marry with my GF without consent of my family who has sacrificed everything for me OR shall I listen to my God, i.e. my parents not to marry with my GF.

Here comes family reputation and status in the society, Papa thinks the family is not having good reputation in the society, by marrying with that girl it will hammer our families reputation and status. After listening that I am in love with that girl, my mom got heart stroke and she is admitted in hospital.

Pls help me one side the girl who loves me a lot and the sacrificed the valuable things from her life for me, and one side my God, i.e. my parents.

Note: I used any means to convince my parents but that is of no use. After one month also they are saying NO NO and NO only. I am in big depression.

JAI LOHANA
    JAI LOHANA is offline eTI Member
    Hi there!!!

Buddy i will suggest you take care of your mother right now as she just suffered a heart stroke. Just for few days forget everything and concentrate on yours mother health.

By doing this you yourself will get some time to think about your life and your future. Give yourself a little to think, and i will suggest you not to marry your girl without telling your parents as your mother could be hurt when she will get to know this.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Akku!!!

Buudy take care of your mother's health.
    If you are planning to marry your girlfriend without telling your parents, then you should be very sure of taking this step, because it will make your life more tuff than what it is now??

Secondly confront your girlfriend as to whether your father judgements about her is correct or someone has told lies to your parents , if it turns out to lie then try to convence your parents about that girl.

And last of all dont be in deppression, have strength,
    " when the going gets tough tougher gets going"

i wish you best of luck buddy

akku2012
    Thanks a lot. Rumors are false, because my GF was not in that house for two years. her cousin sister was in that house, I tried to convince my parents but now they are saying our relation is over, you are not my son, without listening me, my clarification. So sad, everything is going worst in my life.

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron
    Generally people have same outlook as your father's friend showed. Even if girls from neighbours are going for some work out they assumes that girls are ultra modern and to liberal.

Your mother had heart stroke, may be it was something else, I don't think its your love. But you said your family said no after seeing girl, is it that her looks / appearance is problem but they don't want to acknowledge it ?

akku2012

@@@@

Dear Natasha,
    it's not look/appearance they are avoiding me on the issue of reputation, status in the society. if we keep relations with that family, it will hammer ours status. That is the only thing.

7. Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello akku2012,

I guess, here your priorities come into question. Its now up to you to decide what holds a higher priority in your life : Girlfriend or Family. Once you are through with this, you will come to an end of this mental agony.

If I would have been at your place, I would certainly choose my family over her. Its good she sacrificed her 2 years and her education for you but sir, family holds a different level of importance in life. Try to understand the fact, blessings of parents are also necessary, without which I dont think so it will be easier for you to live a good life.

I would never suggest you to leave your parents for your love as they are an inseparable part of your life. Also, that your mother had a heart stroke and is admitted in the hospital, I feel its high time now you should stop thinking of continuing your relationship further as doing anything against your mother's wish, might proof to be dangerous for her. Try to understand, she is right now going through a very tensed phase.

Take a stand. Its not just you who is experiencing parents objection in love, its almost every second couple. Try to understand that one or two people can lie not everybody. So if people are saying that family is not good, they mean it else why would they interfere with your marriage issues ?

All The Best..!!
    Take Care..!!

biswajit
    biswajit is offline Just in!
    Hello friend please take care of your mother ,because family comes first before any one ,try to remember what your mother have done for you when you were a child .
    Best of luck..

+ Post a Comment HERE!