+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Pictures / Photos Gallery for DC Avanti

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

Pictures / Photos Gallery for DC Avanti

Advert.
    DC Avanti is the first sports car to be manufactured by an Indian Firm. This car was recently launched in Delhi Auto Expo 2012. This car is priced around 30 lakh of Indian rupees.

Have a look at the car

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron

New car

Hey Ravinder Oberoi
    When I saw this car then I was like "out of focus" and was feeling much proud to an Indian as this was the perfect design of the sport car with such shocking price range this car was shown by the AB and I am sure that this will be main rival for other new cars and sport cars.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: for link remove

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hey Ravinder Oberoi
    When I saw this car then I was like "out of focus" and was feeling much proud to an Indian as this was the perfect design of the sport car with such shocking price range this car was shown by the AB and I am sure that this will be main rival for other new cars and sport cars.

Hi there!!

Absolutely a master peice designed by DC, And the proudest thing that is the first sports car manufactured by a Indian firm.
    but i m of opinion that this car could be a little cheaper than what it has been priced by the firm...

Amar Khanna
    Amar Khanna is offline Newbie
    Hi Ravinder

A nice looking car , but when will this car be available on showrooms and is this car suitable for Indian roads...

Amar Khanna
    Amar Khanna is offline Newbie
    Hi Ravinder

A nice looking car , but when will this car be available on showrooms and is this car suitable for Indian roads...

ASHA KHANNA
    ASHA KHANNA is offline Newbie
    Hi Ravinder Singh !!!!!

At a price of 30 Lakhs it will be a dream for most of Indians...... But anyway it is a proud moment for all Indians and i congrats the team who might have worked day and night for it rigorously....
    CHAk DE INDIA

7. Advert.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    Hi there!!

Absolutely a master peice designed by DC, And the proudest thing that is the first sports car manufactured by a Indian firm.
    but i m of opinion that this car could be a little cheaper than what it has been priced by the firm...
    Ravinder I think this price range is justice to it, buddy its a super car and you are getting in the price range of luxury car only.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    At 30 Lakhs , surely it looks like a good option but on what basis they are calling it super car ?
    Do they have any specifications or details about this car so that we can get to know heart of car, not just face !

vikaskumar11233

DC Avanti

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    At 30 Lakhs , surely it looks like a good option but on what basis they are calling it super car ?
    Do they have any specifications or details about this car so that we can get to know heart of car, not just face !
    Ricky its a 1,560 kgs car and loaded with turbo petrol engine that generates 240 BHP of maximum power along with 360 Nm of peak torque and engine is then coupled with six speed manual gearbox.

Amar Khanna DC Avanti is expected to hit the Indian roads by the year 2013 so there no such date of DC Avanti to be in show room.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: for link remove

+ Post a Comment HERE!