+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How To Cancel Passport Application Registered Online??

Advert.

Ritul Verma
    Ritul Verma is offline Just in!

How To Cancel Passport Application Registered Online??

Advert.
    I registered for a new Indian passport because my existing passport is damaged and scheduled an appointment in next few days. But I don't have all the required documents to be shown at the time of appointment. I want to extend the date which i got to know that i can't as once fixed it will never be changed. Can I cancel the application which I submitted online? If I submit a new application later on, will this submitted application cause any issue?

JAI LOHANA
    JAI LOHANA is offline eTI Member
    Hi Ritul

There is absolutely no cause to worry, if you don't go on that date it will be automatically lapsed. File a fresh application when your document is ready and trust me this application will have no impact then ..

the fresh application will be considered fresh in all respect ...
    File a fresh application when it's ready with your paper

Amar Khanna
    Amar Khanna is offline Newbie
    Hi Ritul

I completely agree with Jai your application is lapsed and you can easily file a fresh application whenever you want to.... that is whenever you are ready with all documents, and the fresh application will have no connection with the old application already filled

prateek.chandra
    prateek.chandra is offline Just in!

What happens if your passport is in process and apply a new passport?

Dear All

I had applied my passport in May 2010 online.
    I attended my submission date.
    Got both my police enquiry done in July and Aug 2010.

I was updated of my status online in March 2011 that my passport application has been sent to Policy Dept. and I need to see the PRO.

I went to meet and PRO and he told me that my 2nd Ploice enquiry didn't had photograph and they want same photograph to be submitted as was on other police enquiry. But I was not having that. So my passport was balance.

Can you suggest whether I should get the application cancelled first or should I go and file new application without any worry.

If I should get it cancelled, please tell me the steps i have to follow to get it cancelled.

----Prateek Chandra

+ Post a Comment HERE!