schellamani
    schellamani is offline Just in!

HTC Mobile Phones in India and their service center

Advert.
    how is htc mobile in india , is it good? servcie support in chennai

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Re: htc mobiler

HTC is relatively new in India, I am yet to see any of my friend having any of the HTC product. Donno about their service center in Chennai..

thomas_koipuram
    thomas_koipuram is offline Newbie

Re: HTC Mobile Phones in India and their service center

Hi I was a dealer of HTC phones in Kerala, Htc is a superb brand. In fact it was a market leader for PDA's in the middle east. They have a variety of models, including touchscreen PDA's and smartfones. Just visit their site for dealers and service centers in Chennai.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

what is their cheapest set and their price n features.?
    kamal

thomas_koipuram
    thomas_koipuram is offline Newbie

when i was with them the cheapest set for HTC was around Rs 11,500; It is known as the D600.

Features include

Windows Mobile 5.0 Edition
    Touch screen with stylus
    Bluetooth
    2MP camera
    GPRS
    Media player
    MS Office
    Internet Explorer
    Expandable Memory upto 2GB
    Fully customisable by adding new applications, themes etc

It is a cool brand, and more than 90% of the genuine customers are extremely happy with it and also they will only use the same brand.

Cheers ;D
    Thomas

DEB Guest

how to get a backup of my handset HTC P 3450

7. Advert.

jomon Guest

my htc phone have some problem. iam from kerala i want service my phone where i can service ?

enadiaoxittee Guest

What are Portable Satellite Phones?

Portable satellite phones can place telephone calls from truly any put on the globe. A standard cell phone goes by contacting cell teowers that will be usually around 1-5 miles within the phone. Cell phones perform best in urban places because there there are lots of cell antennas to make contact with. They can't function in a very place without a mobile or portable tower - you've surely discovered this yourself. Alternatively, a satellite phone places phone calls by contacting a grid of satellites which surround our planet in space. The satellites orbit in patterns to help you to constantly make contact with a portable satellite phone if one is stranded in a desert or stuck on a boat far out inside sea.
    Satellite phones often are larger and much more costly because plants send signals very hardly the planet's surface. Luckily they are often more costly because there does exist less demand and simply because launching satellites into orbit is actually expensive! Portable satellite phones operate most efficiently outside along with usually don't operate when inside. On the other hand, portable satellite phones can be worth their added heft and expensive by enabling you to keep in touch when in places that standard phones don't get the job done, and in destinatios when one can't access this local mobile grid.
    If one is an organisation employee that visits many different nations each 30 days, a satellite phone would have been a lifesaver since you will place calls from any location and become calls anywhere single the same phone number. A backpacker likely have a satellite phone to require assistant if an unexpected emergency occurs. People and crew at ships often use satellite phones because it's almost impossible to contact anyone in any other way from the far center within the sea. One can sign up for a subscription for a satellite phone, or get hold of a credit for a limited amount of call time.
    A portable satellite phone allows that you keep in touch wherever you journey around the world. You can call most people from any location, and people you know anywhere can contact you by calling a single number should you have a portable satellite phone. It might avoid wasting your time with the domestic phone network when journeying to the city abroad, or a portable satellite phone might preserve your daily routine when you become hurt in a faraway place!

jebasheela
    jebasheela is offline Just in!
    If anyone looking for htc service center in Chennai then you have to find iCare for best smart phone services with top end solution at your affordable expense.

+ Post a Comment HERE!