+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love marriage- Run and marry in court against girl's parents wish?

Advert.

Priyank Bhatt
    Priyank Bhatt is offline Just in!

Love marriage- Run and marry in court against girl's parents wish?

Advert.
    hi, My name is Priyank. I am currently working in Bangalore from last 2 years, my age is 27 and i love a girl whose age is 24 years. We are in a relation from last 2 years and want to marry each other now. we are from different caste and it was really difficult to manage this, though i convinced my parents anyhow, now girl's parents not ready for our marriage as they think inter caste marriage is not good. she is trying to convince them from last 6 months and tried everything to explain them. they are not ready to listen anything and now they will fix her marriage with some other guy in next 3-4 months, she is opposing her parents. She wants me to do court marriage with her but if we go with that then the girls parents might harm both of us, do not know till what extent. I am in a situation where i cannot leave my girl and cannot see any other way except run & marry against parents. Can you all please suggest what should i do??

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Hello Priyank,
    Welcome to eTI .

Your question has been approved.
    Hopefully you will get some good advices here.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Priyank!!!!

Buddy i would like to suggest you that you should try to convince the girl parents... Try doing it by any means..You will have to do it by all means...

And as far as running with your girl and court marriage is a option that you should not consider too early....
    But if you have no other option in front of you i think then you should go forward with court marriage....

But please try to convince the girl parents... because it would make life easier for both of you...

Best of luck dear !!!!
    Hope you win this battle and lead a happy life!!!!!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Priyank,

I just went through your problem statement.
    Look sir, I would seriously recommend you NOT to run away and marry. If you love her, put in the best of your efforts to convince her parents. If things are not going well, if they are not agreeing then all you can do is, talk to your girl and make her understand running away is not the solution to the problem. Make her understand that she should marry the guy of her parents choice. Tell her that it will be difficult for her as much as paining it will be for you. If she is the one going to cry, you will certainly be not happy either. But running away is not the solution.

Running away and marrying will lead to both in some very serious problems which ofcourse you dont want her to give. Tell her being philosophical in love is okay to some extend but practicality and real life is something way different from all this. There will be many practical problems that will come your way if you will run away. so, convince her to drop this idea and try again afreah to convince her parents.
    Also, if she can, she should arrange a meeting of both families and let elders decide your respective destinies.

This is all I can seriously advice you. Leave this idea of running away. Tell her parents and elders wishes are also necessary in life and if you dont have their blessings, you wont be able to live a good life.

All the Best !!!!
    Take Care !!!

Unregistered Guest
    Hi everyone!!!

@Pulkit- Buddy i have everything in books to convince the girls parents but they somehow are not agreeing, just cant understand why???

I am a well settled guy and can determinately can give that girl a happy life to live.....

Buddy we both love each other very much and just can't imagine my life without her..

And why not we live in a Free country... Don't we have a right to marry whom we live in this country...I am in a state of dilemma and confusion??????

Pulkit

Run and marry in court against girl's parents wish?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi everyone!!!

@Pulkit- Buddy i have everything in books to convince the girls parents but they somehow are not agreeing, just cant understand why???

I am a well settled guy and can determinately can give that girl a happy life to live.....

Buddy we both love each other very much and just can't imagine my life without her..

And why not we live in a Free country... Don't we have a right to marry whom we live in this country...I am in a state of dilemma and confusion??????
    Ofcourse you do have the rights to marry the person of your choice...ofcourse you are living in a free country...ofcourse you are well settled and determinatly can give that girl a happy life to live.... but sir let me remind you, even with all these things working your way, you have posted this question here. It clearly means that you are bothered enough for the future...... you are bothered for your and her families.... you are bothered for your and her well being.

The free country that you are talking about also gives you the right to sue the person in court whosoever interferes with your marriage. So by this token you can also sue her parents, but you are not doing so !!! Its just because you have an emotional bonding with her and she has it with her parents.

See, if you run away and marry in court, there is absolutely no problem involved in it. Nobody on this earth can deny that marriage. But its just the emotions that are dominating over laws. Either be unemotional and marry her in court and let the world do whatever they want to. Put a " I Don't Care " status and ask them to mind their own business OR handle the situation.

If things are not working your way, either compromise or win the battle. But trust me sir, you, yourself wont be happy at the end even after winning....!!!! Now its upto you to decide which way to choose.....!!!

Convincing parents, I know is not at all an easy task. You have tried once with all your efforts, try again afresh. Try and try until either they compromise on you or they are bound to believe that nobody on earth can keep her more happy than you. Afterall, parents want in the end is their children's happiness. If they are convinced with the fact that nobody can keep her happy more than you do, they will agree for the match.

That is all I can honestly advice you....!!! Try, try and try again and again..... its the only thing you can do if you cannot go and marry her in the court.

OR

Forget her...ask her to forget you...and move on. Take it for granted that she will be happy and life will make you happy anyhow. Time is the greatest healer. Thats it !!!

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest
    I think running away from home is not a solution as pulkit just pointed out...You should do things in a mannerly way and should have the courage to face the world and your parents....

Try buddy... i am sure that your parents will agree someday and will accept you both and your relationship...

"when the going gets tough the tougher gets going" remember this

Pulkit
    I think running away from home is not a solution as pulkit just pointed out...You should do things in a mannerly way and should have the courage to face the world and your parents....

Try buddy... i am sure that your parents will agree someday and will accept you both and your relationship...

"when the going gets tough the tougher gets going" remember this
    Hello there,
    I dont think so I, anywhere adviced him to run away from the home. If you read my first message, it clearly means..... dont run...!!!
    Running away is ofcourse not a solution....!!!

Unregistered Guest
    Hi pulkit!!!

Buddy you got me wrong on this !!!

I was mentioning that as pulkit pointed out and was right in saying so that running away is not the solution
    I never meant that pukit has advised you to run away from your home!!!

Pulkit
    Hi pulkit!!!

Buddy you got me wrong on this !!!

I was mentioning that as pulkit pointed out and was right in saying so that running away is not the solution
    I never meant that pukit has advised you to run away from your home!!!
    Okay..okay... I am so sorry. Yes, I took it the other way...!!! I am extremely sorry for that !!!

biswajitdey13
    biswajitdey13 is offline Just in!
    Yes, I also think that running away would not be the final solution...while convincing may take time, but will be possible I guess. It's just matter of time....or maybe a lot of time...what's the hurry....take your time and you will get the result...

shyamsunder1981
    shyamsunder1981 is offline Just in!

Shyam Sunder (Social Worker)

Dear Sir, I viewed all above suggestion for you. I understand your situation. Both of you love each other and even both of you are ready to run away from home. I advice you that never let her go since both of you love each other. You tried a lot to convince her parent but they are not ready means they are not caring for her daughter, they are not understanding her feelings and happiness. So in this situation you should also never care for her parent. Just go ahead. Take running away from home as your last option since there are other options also available. Do legal process, take help of any good lawyer and go for court marriage. I know if both of you love each other then living with love is waste of life. That is just spending life not actual mean of living life. Dont waste your and your lover's life. Go for court marriage. Our organization will help you our best.
    For more and detailed help You can contact to me with this cell no. 09457701795 or mail me. [email protected]. My brother we are always with you. Since your fight is not only yours its our fight.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hi priyank,

I have just seen your question today, june 23rd and i do not know if you are still looking at this thread, and in what state you and your gal are in. If you still need help, then do email me, [email protected], and i will advise you or i will post my advise on this thread. In the mean time you can get an understanding by going thru my website.

wish you best
    Am a Dr, relationship advisor, spiritualist
    drsky

vinay.singh
    vinay.singh is offline Just in!
    convince them....try try try......if not successful then tell her parents that both of you will not merry to anyone. Still after this If girl's parents are forcing her to get married with someone else against her wish....buddy bring her out of that place, get married and live your life.

shela
    shela is offline Just in!
    I saw your question ,

I have seen a family friend's grand daughter named divya who ran away to get married to her school friend . she eloped and no one had any signs of her for nearly 3 months. later I believe she called her family asking if they would get her married or not to that guy [ which din't make sense , coz she had already ran away and after 3 months she was asking to get her married ] . I remember when I attended her wedding her parents never performed the cultural rituals that they were supposed to. Some body else did that .
    I have heard many couples who have done that and later things have fallen into place , but with her whom i have known from years , her family curses her still, her husband is not a rich family based guy . My mother always gives her as an example to never put the parents head down . I have heard that her father never talks to her and her husband , they treat the 2 like beggars. when ever we cross her house I mom uses all bad words saying she had to run away and marry a guy who can't take care of himself . Today , they have never achieved anything in life , she earns bread for her family like a guy .
    People say all this is because of the curses and tears that her family put on her.

+ Post a Comment HERE!