+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A Shy Guy Not Able To Confess His Love To Me!!!

Advert.

Krishika Guest

A Shy Guy Not Able To Confess His Love To Me!!!

Advert.
    I like this guy who is very shy...he knows that i like him and he likes me back but he wont tell me coz he is really really shy but one of the nicest guys i have ever met.
    I used to talk to him at first but its been a month since we stopped talking coz we both came to know we like each other. How do i start talking to him?? How do i start a conversation with him? I cant expect him to come up to me and talk...What can i say so that he confesses he likes me?

Please answer guys. I don't want to lose someone i like so much

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Krishika!!

I feel if you like him too you should take the firs step...You should confess your love to that guy...
    If you know that guy is shy and will not confess his love... then there is no point waiting for that guy to confess his love...
    Go and just do it....

Sunny Leone
    Sunny Leone is offline Just in!
    Hi Krishika!!

I feel we girls sometime expect too much from guys....
    If you like that guy you should confess your love to him as Ravinder just pointed out in his reply...
    I think you should confess him with your love on valentines day....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Krishika,

Starting a conversation is not a difficult thing at all. You can start well with something like " How are you ? How is life ? " and stuff.
    I heard its not so difficult for a girl to start a conversation with a guy she likes. Since, you guys have been friends before, I dont think so it should be anyway difficult for you to atleast start a conversation.

Well, as of what Mr. Ravinder said and M/s Sunny Leone acknowledged about confessing your love, I have my own view points which actually says you should wait for sometime until you feel that your friendship has really become strong with him. See, the thing is if he is a shy kind of a guy, perhaps being in a relationship for him so immediate and soon could lead him into a state of doubts and confusion pertaining to serious issues involved in a relationship. I would advice you to first be friends with him.... maintain a level of comfortability...know each other well and good before you think of taking this friendship a step ahead to next level.

Also, dont make any assumptions to what others said about him liking you. Try to get to the reality and to the depth of how much is it true. I am not saying that he doesnt likes you..but I want you to first get yourself confirmed about it before you rush to declare your love for him. I am saying this because people sometimes consider a relationship/ break up/patch up, a fun and a matter of gossip. So be cautious !!!

All The Best !!!
    Take Care..!!!

Unregistered Guest
    Hi Everyone!!

This is Krishika,

A heart full of thanks for all your valuable suggestions......

Secondly i would like to say that the guy has came forward with his feelings yesterday and has asked me out for a Coffee Date ....

Now i need you r help as to how should i react if he purposes me there... Should I wait or say yes....

I think i should wait and get to know that person better by having regular conversation with him. but i fear that if i don't say yes he might get negative signals

Please help me guys!!!!

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Everyone!!

This is Krishika,

A heart full of thanks for all your valuable suggestions......

Secondly i would like to say that the guy has came forward with his feelings yesterday and has asked me out for a Coffee Date ....

Now i need you r help as to how should i react if he purposes me there... Should I wait or say yes....

I think i should wait and get to know that person better by having regular conversation with him. but i fear that if i don't say yes he might get negative signals

Please help me guys!!!!
    Hello there, I suggest you should go for a coffee. Having coffee with him at a coffee shop is the best way to know him more deeply and let him know about you.
    Since, its your first date..here is something that I would like to share :
    http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ips-girls.html

So go with him...have a nice coffee..talk to him..know about him and let him also know about you. Please dont make any opinions about him as of now...remember its just a first date. Also, dont forget to share your experience with us !!! :-)

All The Best...!!!
    Take Care and Enjoy !!!!

7. Advert.

Krishika Guest
    Thank to all for their valuable suggestion!!!!!

I went to date with this guy ...Had a awesome date ... We talked for an about one hour about everything ... From movies to our likings and disliking....

Had a beautiful time with this guy ....

Got to know him better and i feel he is a nice guy and would love to have a relationship with him...

Just can't wait for that guy to purpose me ....

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishika View Post
    Thank to all for their valuable suggestion!!!!!

I went to date with this guy ...Had a awesome date ... We talked for an about one hour about everything ... From movies to our likings and disliking....

Had a beautiful time with this guy ....

Got to know him better and i feel he is a nice guy and would love to have a relationship with him...

Just can't wait for that guy to purpose me ....
    Hello Krishika,
    Glad to know about your date. But here is just a word of caution for you..... Dont be in a hurry to get into a relationship. Meet him for some time more.... get to know who he feel about you through one or more mutual interactions. Give sometime for the relationship to develop. Know him better and also give him a chance to know you better.

I dont want you to make any decisions in haste and regret later. Remember its a first date and people are generally good to you on their first date. So give some time for the relationship to develop. Handle things maturely.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care....!!!

Congratulations !!!!

Krishika Guest
    Hi Pulkit!!!

Thanks for the valuable suggestion Pulkit!!!

And yes I would definitely behave maturely ..I am planning to take some time and meet him more frequently before taking any decision about my relationship...

He had asked for a film date and i am planning to go with him and this would help me know that guy better

Thanks Pulkit for your guiding Answers

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishika View Post
    Hi Pulkit!!!

Thanks for the valuable suggestion Pulkit!!!

And yes I would definitely behave maturely ..I am planning to take some time and meet him more frequently before taking any decision about my relationship...

He had asked for a film date and i am planning to go with him and this would help me know that guy better

Thanks Pulkit for your guiding Answers
    Anytime.... the pleasures are mine.
    Definitely go on this date again..... watch a movie..... enjoy life. Its a new life you are entering into..... I wish things go good in your case. WELCOME....!!!!

Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!