+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is Nano A Suitable Family Car?

Advert.

ASDANG Guest

Is Nano A Suitable Family Car?

Advert.
    Hi Guys!!!!

I am planning to purchase a Nano car for my and my family...
    just wanna ask whether it will be a good choice or should i consider another car...

This car will be used only for outing purposes and there will be no serious use of this car

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

I agree with you ....because Tata Nano is a nice and deadly good looks car and available cheap price range.The exteriors of this car will never disappoint you as they have been crafted with latest design engineering. The extraordinary work on the outside of the vehicle starts with diamond shaped clear lens headlamps in the front along with fog lamps. check more details carkhabri.com

ASDAN Guest
    I quite agree with you that it is a nice looking car with brilliant exteriors and all this comes in a affordable price range....

But i just wanna know whether it performs well on streets, mileage , and maintenance cost involved etc etc

This is my first car and i quite don't know what should i expect from a car

Please guide me about the performance of the car on streets

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Tata Motors is a reliable brand in Indian auto industry and Tata Motors growth day by day. Tata nano already launched in Indian domestic market. Tata nano is a first deadly small car in india. it is a value for money because the car is available in low price. Tata Nano is a first choice of middle class family. Tata nano Price in india Rs 1.25 To Rs. 2 Lakhs.

The nano is a great looking small family car. It’s also blessed with superb build quality and agile handling, while the boot is one of the largest in its class. It is a small and sporty car.

This car provides excellent mileage of 23.6 km/litre on the highway while within the city it provides mileage of 18.9 km/litre. overall Tata Nano is a small family car at an affordable price.

+ Post a Comment HERE!