+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hindu (Patel) girl and Muslim boy marriage (looking for contract in Australia)

Advert.

sonni
    sonni is offline Just in!

Hindu (Patel) girl and Muslim boy marriage (looking for contract in Australia)

Advert.
    I am a patel girl and in love with a muslim boy since childhood. His family is very broad minded and has already accepted me ..He is the only son of his parents and they wish that we always remain happy..'

BUT my family did not agree..I tried for months and months but my mother was hospitalized, society started talking and every bad thing possible happened..But we can't live without each other and if I marry him my family will get shattered....

He is well educated, very liberal and self-dependent...No problems except my family..

Now I am in Australia and so I m looking for Patel boy who can marry me on temporary basis just for the family. he can live with his girlfriend or wherever he wants...May be some Patel boy is there who wants to marry someone and family is not in agreement then we may help each other.
    So if there is someone you know who is in the same
    situation or for any other reason want to marry on
    contract then please contact me

This is not for PR or any other visa.
    This is just a matter of getting married for family
    sake as my parents want me to get married with Patel boy only. So if anyone willing to help then we can talk further. Please contact me..

My email is [email protected]

Please forward this message to other people.

Thanks...

I am in real trouble as my parents are looking boys in our community and want me to get married as soon as possible...Plz help me...

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Sonni,

I dont know if I should say this.... I dont know if you will value what I said BUT the thing is, by doing what you have planned for your life, you are actually doing wrong to your yourself, your parents, your boyfriend and his family and ofcourse, the guy whom you will marry to and his family also.

Trust me, you dont have any right to play with anybody's emotions. Share your problem with us , we together ( you and others, here ) will try our level best to come to a solution.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

sonni
    Hello Pulkit,

I completely understand and agree what u are trying to say.. Thanks ..

The only thing I thought in this way is if any boy is in situation like me where his parents won't agree for his girlfriend ..and I am overseas so we can live by our own not together and then just after a year we can tell our parents that we want divorce coz things didnt work out and then ask them to marry us where we want..

I know it sounds crazy but for my parents it just a burden on their heads which they want to put off my marrying me in Patel..For them they cant even accept any boy who is not Patel ...Not even brahmin or any other hindu caste..They want to show our society that our girl is married in our community..

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    Hi Sonni,

I am also agree with Pulkit you have no right to do this with your parents .

Take Care ...!!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sonni View Post
    Hello Pulkit,

I completely understand and agree what u are trying to say.. Thanks ..

The only thing I thought in this way is if any boy is in situation like me where his parents won't agree for his girlfriend ..and I am overseas so we can live by our own not together and then just after a year we can tell our parents that we want divorce coz things didnt work out and then ask them to marry us where we want..

I know it sounds crazy but for my parents it just a burden on their heads which they want to put off my marrying me in Patel..For them they cant even accept any boy who is not Patel ...Not even brahmin or any other hindu caste..They want to show our society that our girl is married in our community..

Hello Sonni,

Basically what I feel is you are actually living in future. What is the guarantee that the Muslim guy, whom you love and his family will accept you after one year, knowing to the fact that you just had a divorce ?? Also, what is the guarantee that things will work out as and how you have planned it. Ma'am, I understand your situation but the thing is this is simply no way.

Ask anybody you can feel like, no genuine person will support your way of handling things. Its okay ma'am, many of us dont get what we want. You are not the one who is actually facing this parents intervention and rejection thing, there are many. But ofcourse, I haven't come across such a way of handling emotions.

Try hundred times to convince your parents. Arrange a meeting between your parents and your love. Let them discuss the matter and come to a solution.

Look ma'am, dont make permanent decisions on temporary emotions. I am telling you, you will regret. Its today that your boyfriend is ready to marry you after you marry and get divorce. But there is absolutely no guarantee that he will abide by this when actually the situation will come face to face. And if he disagrees, what will you do ? If you dont get a divorce, what will you do ???

Try to live in present and handle things practically.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

madhuzisad
    madhuzisad is offline Just in!
    I am also a hindu girl in love with a muslim boy..if you think that he's the one in for you then you should not let him go because in todays world it's very hard to find true love...and if your happy with him them one day your parents will accept your relationship..

7. Advert.

johngray123
    johngray123 is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by madhuzisad View Post
    I am also a hindu girl in love with a muslim boy..if you think that he's the one in for you then you should not let him go because in todays world it's very hard to find true love...and if your happy with him them one day your parents will accept your relationship..
    Religion does not matter in love so go head.But do the right things do not leave him in middle.

johngray123
    johngray123 is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonni View Post
    I am a patel girl and in love with a muslim boy since childhood. His family is very broad minded and has already accepted me ..He is the only son of his parents and they wish that we always remain happy..'

BUT my family did not agree..I tried for months and months but my mother was hospitalized, society started talking and every bad thing possible happened..But we can't live without each other and if I marry him my family will get shattered....

He is well educated, very liberal and self-dependent...No problems except my family..

Now I am in Australia and so I m looking for Patel boy who can marry me on temporary basis just for the family. he can live with his girlfriend or wherever he wants...May be some Patel boy is there who wants to marry someone and family is not in agreement then we may help each other.
    So if there is someone you know who is in the same
    situation or for any other reason want to marry on
    contract then please contact me

This is not for PR or any other visa.
    This is just a matter of getting married for family
    sake as my parents want me to get married with Patel boy only. So if anyone willing to help then we can talk further. Please contact me..

My email is [email protected]

Please forward this message to other people.

Thanks...

I am in real trouble as my parents are looking boys in our community and want me to get married as soon as possible...Plz help me...

hey one of my friend is patel and he is well educated will contact him.

sonni
    Hey thanks soo much ...

I appreciate it..I would be really grateful if I can find someone who can help me.
    I think there may be many boys who are in relationship with a foreign girl or other religion girl and might be in trouble too. So if there is someone in same situation, it would really help us.

sonni
    I understand when people say that I am living in future and all that.....But the truth is that we know each other for more than 10 years and now its about 2 years that we are living together..I never had any problem..religion is no where between us as we both are kind of very neutral and do not believe in practising anything too extremely. we respect each others' background and culture. actually we both are multicultural and are living a more kind of metro life...

I hope I find some solution soon.. Thanks guys for taking time out for reading my story..

Ashu Mohmad
    Ashu Mohmad is offline Just in!
    hi sonni,
    hope u will be alright,

I have same condition here. I love a hindu girl and m getting so many problems like her family will not accept me so m so confused for takimg this that how will be solve this situation and can understand u and ur situation, i love her so much i have passed 7 yrs with her. plz reply me.
    my mail ID :- [email protected]
    Thanks

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    So, what you do and what are your career aspects ?

As per my advice, if you have love someone then you have to make yourself strong enough to standby your decision. If you have a good status in society then I am sure it will help you because practically your higher status, your strong financial position sometimes outshines religions , you can see it in case of celebrity and big names. I hope you understand.

adasheikh
    adasheikh is offline Just in!
    dear soni... i am in total agreement with you as i can truely understand ur situation as i m sailing thru the same one... plz revert back to me.. i need ur help...

adasheikh
    adasheikh is offline Just in!
    hi ashu
    i need ur help... kindly revert back to me <email removed>

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Guys all who are suffering from the situations, the last thing we would never suggest anybody is the thing sonni is planning to do, I agree with what pulkit said, you are doing all kinda wrong things that not only will hurt your parents ur love and his parents moreover it will hurt you the most as by taking this step though you may fool the world, but you may not be able to fool your inner self and would forever be burdened with the guilt of killing the trust of ua parents, insulting ua love and the greatest of all, playing emotions of the boy u will marry.
    I also suggesrmt you tge same as Pulkit said, try 100 times to convince ua parents for getting approval but don't take this step to endanger your life and spoil and play with others life....

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast