+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love Marriage vs Family

Advert.

Rahul Sharma 1311
    Rahul Sharma 1311 is offline Just in!

Love Marriage vs Family

Advert.
    Hello Every1 plz help me ,
    i love a girl a lot and she do the same also , but both of our family are against to our love but we both want to make this happen i.e. Love marriage By making agree our parents . i'm doing Btech 2nd yr and rite now there is no hope for my marriage but my girl's family hve started the search for a Boy for her . Now what can i do ?
    Plz help me

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Hi !! Rahul

First of all you should talk to her parents to make them believe on you that you are a nice guy and always keep their daughter happy. After that you have to tell them about your career and make them believe on you that you'll be able to bear the expenses of their daughter and will get a great job as you doing b.tech so I hope that you will get a good job. Try to talk her politely and let them trust you that you'll not attempt any ashamed job.

Best of luck

Tc !!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Rahul Sharma 1311,

My sincere advice to you would be to just sit tight and keep mum. Right now its time for you to concentrate on your studies. I understand you love her and you want her, but its rightly said strike at the iron when its hot. So, wait for the right moment to come. Dont get deviated so much if her parents have started looking for a match for her. Instead talk to her, tell her that you love her and ask her to forbid every match her parents choose for her.

THERE IS NO NEED TO TALK TO HER PARENTS RIGHT NOW AS YOU ARE A NOBODY AS OF NOW ( Sorry to say that, though ). Its time when your girlfriend can interfere in between and tell her parents that she doesnt want to marry for couple of years and would like to settle down first in life. By doing this her parents will delay the match searching process and you can by then, will get a good time to decide on things.

So, dont hurry and dont panic. Just ask your girlfriend to talk to her parents and request them to stop/delay this marriage thing as she is in no mood to enter into a matrimonial alliance with anyone for next couple of years.

Meanwhile concentrate on your studies and try to get a foot hold so that when you go to talk to her parents you have something in background.

Take Care !!
    All The Best !!!

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    I agree with Pulkit's advice. He is right but I may be if you try to talk and convince them that you will marry her once you get a good job. In either case, you have to concentrate on you studies.

+ Post a Comment HERE!