+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to know he really fall in love with me?

Advert.

sheeraz
    sheeraz is offline Just in!

How to know he really fall in love with me?

Advert.
    some body tell me that he fall in love with, but how i beleave that he love me really.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Hi sheeraz ! We can't understand your problem untill you not provide us more description. So, enhance your question be giving us some more detail about your relationship !

Take Care !!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello sheeraz,

There is just one thing that can be said right now and that is, love is a very much natural process and there is no parameter to judge the degree/level a person can love you. Love has a very vast implications and its totally absurd to talk about " HOW " much he loves you as you see, love seems no boundaries.

So wait for sometime, start a relationship with him and I am sure, as and when time will pass you will get to know how much he loves you. Okay ?

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!

husna
    husna is offline Just in!

love

HI,
    sheeraz,wo tmse pyaar karta hai tmhe ye janna hai.asaan hai wo tmse jo batein karta hai kya wo sab sach kahta hai apni sari batein batata hai.aur tmhari kitni fikr karta hai agar wo aisa krta hai to wo sach me pyaar karta hai aur wo tmpar kitna wiswas karta hai.tmhari khushi k liye kya kar sakta hai tm ye dhkho aur tm usse pyaar karti ho ya nhi

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeraz View Post
    some body tell me that he fall in love with, but how i beleave that he love me really.
    Why don't you share more information like how he met you, from how long he knows you and something like that because it is not easy to answer your question this way

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeraz View Post
    Why don't you share more information like how he met you, from how long he knows you and something like that because it is not easy to answer your question this way

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!