We attempt to discern what men need in a relationship, but first things first, if you have suffered many a heartbreak, this my dear woman is not your fault. It is true that men seem impossible to understand and some of the advice out there is full of crap that leads to a certified disaster of your relationship.
Here I have collected some things that most people think explain what men need in a relationship. It may or may not be true and today we will dissect it to see how it applies in real life situations off paper and into the real world.

Trust

Apparently, men need to be trusted, funny how that is supposed to work. Somehow we are supposed to offer our trust blindingly despite what we know of men, the assumption is if one of your friends were to see him with another girl and he denies it, you are supposed to believe him. That is one scenario, how about those who are so jealous that you can not even look at another man without them freaking out, if you want trust, you have to be able to give it too.

Adventure

This as far as I can see is true, men are like overgrown children and love to play games, which may explain why they love sports so much. Unfortunately, women being the primary care givers do not have time for games. So how is this to be reconciled? You may pretend to enjoy playing around for him, but who are we kidding, how long can you keep this up?

Confidence

Apparently, men also need confident women, though they also need to feel like the men in the relationship. How these two work out together is beyond me, do they want women to be confident or do they want to feel confident themselves? Many a guy do not want their wives to work, while others do not want them to venture out into public unsupervised. Obviously, confidence and independence is not at the fore front of their minds. And if they want to be the man in the relationship, then why do they keep behaving like children?

Passion and looks

Now this is the one area where both parties can safely meet and agree. Men love sex, that is a well known fact, and if you can give it to him in a number of untold ways, he will not even cheat on you. The good thing about the looks department is that beauty is relative and lies in the hands of the beholder. And this ensures that most people will find a partner at least if just to procreate, nature has its ways. In fact I have heard it said, “That like all great beauties, she was not beautiful”¯, goes just to show how relative looks can be.

Fidelity and commitment

Some one please tell us what is going on, when you give men commitment, they will readily accuse you of being too clingy and wanting to suffocate them. When you give them that space they so crave, they then say that you do not care enough for them and they leave you. As for the fidelity part, it is funny how men can not keep their trousers zipped, but will accuse you of cheating when you stay late for work. These double standards will take a toll on any relationship.

Conclusion

When all said and done, what men need in a relationship is a woman, and the same goes for women vice versa. The key to the survival of any relationship is communication, I can give you a list of what your man needs, but all men are unique individuals and need to be treated as such. Communicate boldly and in a straight forward manner to find out what he needs from you and if you are ready to provide it, you will have a wonderful long lasting relationship.

All The Best !!!