+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

When my marriage will happen ?

Advert.

vicky babu
    vicky babu is offline Just in!

When my marriage will happen ?

Advert.
    when my marriage will happen, i had breakup with my gf which i loved the most, can any body help when the stars will help me ,when my marriage will take place in future or not , my dob is 22-02-1980,kolkata,11:20am.please help its matter of death and live.

sricky
    sricky is offline Just in!
    c'mon man.....
    you are from Kolkata and you are saying about stars...!
    Don't say like typical old fashion India.....
    Get up man...find a good girl and marry her........

kkamalesh
    kkamalesh is offline Just in!
    A guy born on 22-02-1980 @ 11:20am in kolkata will never get married. Common dude, just go socialize and find a good girl and get married.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello vicky babu,

Sorry sir what happened in your life but let me tell you this forum is not for Horoscope Advises and Future Predictions.

All I can say is don't be disheartened because of your break-up. Love is something which demands time to develop and all I can come to know from your question is, you are very desperate about your marriage. Wait for sometime, things like love and marriage happens naturally. So when the time is right, you will get your dream partner. Okay ??

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!

ycherrs
    ycherrs is offline Just in!
    Hello vicky babu! That's really a tough situation. But if you think about it, its not all bad after all because you had realized how much that person mean to you. If you really want her back then make a way. Show her how much you really feel. If she doesn't want you again then accept it, maybe you might realize that you don't also want her after all. This is just a relationship advice, its all up to you though.

+ Post a Comment HERE!