+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Idea Netsetter E1732 slow download speed in 3G

Advert.

Unhappy Idea Netsetter E1732 slow download speed in 3G

Advert.
    Hi,

Irecently bought Idea NetSetter E1732 assuring 7.2 mbps downloading speed.But they are not providing me the services which they promised earlier.They are not even providing 2G services to me.I sent one email to the Idea customercare regarding this issue.What if they will not respond to my email?? and one more thing is at the time i purchased datacard i have forgetten to take the product bill from disributor.what should i do now??

I just want these Idea people provide the genuine services which they have promised me.Otherwise i want to case file against these people in Consumer Forum.I hope you gyus guid me to solve my issue

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Are you receiving 3G signal in your area or not and what plan you are using ?

I think in my city there is no 3G service is available.But atleast they have to provide 2G services i.e 3.2 mbps.
    Im getting very very poor service, not even 7 kbps constant download speed.

Aarish Rizvi
    In netsetter you should set it to work in 3G mod ie. HSDPA or set it to Auto mod. If it keeps saying "searching" in HSDPA mode then you don't have 3G in your area.

Also, 3.2 mbps is not 2G speed, its 3G speed , you can get around 100kbits per second on 2G at average which is around 12kbytes per second.

Hi,

as you said, I observed that it is not searching for HSPDA, but it is constantly showing the maximum speed of 12kbps.This speed also not constant,it is going up and down eventually the result is very poor.Often im getting 0.00 kbps with which i am frustrating a lot.As i said that i have sent an email to idea customercare,they replied to me saying that detailes are not sufficient please provide the following detailes.

1 . Which Data Card you are using?

2. What is the concern?

3. What is the frequency of problem?

4. What is the Error Message?

5. What details Cell Info is displaying?

6. How many No. of Signals are you getting?

7. What is the max speed(KBPS)?

8. What is the duration of Problem?

9. What is the Location of the customer?

10. What is Address/Area & Landmark?

11. What is your Alternate Contact No (With STD/ISD Code)?

As a user i dont know some of these detailes,then how can i provide all the detailes to them??what should i do now?please help me.

Aarish Rizvi
    Definitely they are asking for right information....

Here too, you have not provided model of your device. You can see it on box of the device.
    Also, Can you tell me what Network mode you have selected ?

7. Advert.

Hi,

My device model is Idea NetSetter E1732 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.Network type is WCDMA.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Just select 3G mode and if you have 3G recharge on your phone, you will get 3G speeds else you will get 2G speed.

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi,

Irecently bought Idea NetSetter E1732 assuring 7.2 mbps downloading speed.But they are not providing me the services which they promised earlier.They are not even providing 2G services to me.I sent one email to the Idea customercare regarding this issue.What if they will not respond to my email?? and one more thing is at the time i purchased datacard i have forgetten to take the product bill from disributor.what should i do now??

I just want these Idea people provide the genuine services which they have promised me.Otherwise i want to case file against these people in Consumer Forum.I hope you gyus guid me to solve my issue

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC183465 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

+ Post a Comment HERE!