+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Honda CBF Stunner 125-Mini Review |See Pictures & Price|New from Honda

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

New Honda CBF Stunner 125-Mini Review |See Pictures & Price|New from Honda

Advert.
    Few days back I had information that the bike will be launched in India around September but the bike is already here. New CBF stunner, 125 CC sporty bike from HMSI. The Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. launched this bike saying that its targeted to Indian Youth. But what I see that the bike is launched as we are seeing gradual increase in 125 cc bikes. Indians are yet to see some serious biking in higher segment but definitely the entry level bikes now have a good line or should say that small engine bikes are now in plenty on Indian Roads as well as market.

The bike is said to be sporty, stylish and powerful. Bike has 5 speed trasmission and it gives 11bhp being a 125 cc bike and company says that its almost equal to 150 cc bikes sold be competitors. Well, not really, now a days almost all 125 cc bikes delivers power around 11bhp. It is said that it will go 60 kmph in 5.2 seconds.

Well, most talkative thing of the bike is its styling. First thing you will notice its extended extra large cowl. Seriously, that is the only thing you will remember about the bike. The other things you will note will its split seats. That is something other chosed not to introduce in Indian market in small bike but Honda decided to put it on.

The two panel rear sharp cowl is not that much sharp and noticeable to a extent. The rider's position is sporty and you can judge from the foot step holders. Headlight looks something as I have seen already, well not much refreshing yet good looking.

So all this fuzz-buzz for small 125cc bike which delivers just about alright power. Anyways, the bike comes with tubeless tyres with 17" black alloy wheels. 240 mm front disc brakes and light weight vehicle.

CBF Stunner are available in three variants :
    Self Disc Alloy (Rs 51,655)
    Self Drum Alloy (Rs 49,820) and
    Kick Drum Alloy (Rs 47,070).
    The bike is available in two colours Sports Red and Black.

Was thinking that if Yamaha can work on bikes inspired from R1 then why not Honda but this is not really thing which was expected from Yamaha, clearly, not the the specification, neither the styling can satisfy any rider even in small engine category. Though I have not yet ridden the bike but I do not have much delight to ride it either.

This image was made available when CBF was not officially launched. Seems to be flipped image but still its CBF 125.

The author is not associated with any of the above mentioned service or product. Author may or may not be using all or any of the above services or products. Above article / review / tip are just views of the author and they do not decide above mentioned service / product's characteristics as whole. The author do not take any responsibility for harm or damage done by any of the above tip / advice / review. Above material / article is provided for the informational purpose only and author can't be held responsible for its usability and authenticity. Reader's discretion is advised.

Stealing or Copying of this article / review / Tip without proper credit and link back to the article is illegal. You may use this article at your site by giving a link back to this article or by asking for permission from the author.

Images Courtesy HMSI India Pvt. Ltd

dabster
    dabster is offline Just in!

Re: New Honda CBF Stunner 125-Mini Review |See Pictures & Price|New from Honda

The Front Engine is too lousy, that's again a personal choice, but this seems to be more of an unnecessary thing. Otherwise its a delight that Honda has a 5speed gearbox offering in 125cc segment. So gone is the Shine's Vibration. Hopefully.. Need to take testride.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

It is really a stunner.
    kamal

anupam_iwin
    anupam_iwin is offline Just in!

I am planning to buy a stunner.......... From many reviews it seems to me that - it is one of the best in its class. The only bike superior to it is new discover 135 dtsi. However this margin is tooooooooo small as stunner has the best look possible in its class. Please someone share their experience with this bike......... as this will help me to decide which bike to buy......

anupam_iwin
    anupam_iwin is offline Just in!

Hi !!! Finally I got this bike few days back....... still not seeing any user review here....... so just wait for few days...... I will share my experience shortly......

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Congrats on your new Bike

7. Advert.

kammy

;D ;D mine is giving mileage of about 55-60 km/lt just 1 service havebeen done.
    it's an excellent bike.
    kamal

princesharma
    princesharma is offline Just in!

pl
    Quote Originally Posted by anupam_iwin
    I am planning to buy a stunner.......... From many reviews it seems to me that - it is one of the best in its class. The only bike superior to it is new discover 135 dtsi. However this margin is tooooooooo small as stunner has the best look possible in its class. Please someone share their experience with this bike......... as this will help me to decide which bike to buy......
    z send me honda stunner bike proposal

kammy

what kind of proposal???
    if u r asking which one is better(stunner and discover).
    No doubt stunner is much better it's not the cc that matters much, it's bhp n pick up that matters n stunner is better it has excellent n comfortable riding(but suspension is not best in its class)
    everything else rocks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

best thing i like about it is that the engine sound remains same till 60km/hr speed which makes u feel a smooth ride.
    kamal

diabolosdarelord
    diabolosdarelord is offline eTI Member

Dont go for Stunner, never look for cc in a bike , but look for BHP , because you need the pickup very fast, the stunner is not so good , as i driven it, its like two part.....
    Diabolos Darelord

rahi........ Guest

its a very bad bike.. i have stunner in black colour... i buy this bike is last 4 month..

and my stunner give milage 35 to 38... in 3 servicing ...
    bajaj company is so good.. i was west my money on purchasing stunner.
    plz friend dont purchase stunne and dont beleave in honda company plzzzzzz

RANJITSINH Guest

I HAVE SO SPORTS BIKE

Manohar Jha
    Manohar Jha is offline Just in!

Hiii! Friends this is Raj from Guwahati , i also Purchased Stunner on 27.01.2010. Its an Good bike , which gives you a very sporty and deadly look , it also rides very smooth. Nothing to Say about mileage, becoz yet its only a one week not able to calculate properly :

PRIYA DEV SHARMA Guest

The real STUNNING bike. Running ME 50 Km/Liter even when I am riding in most bad manners. So Thanks to HONDA.

SHIVAJI TUPTEWAR Guest

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast