0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic Review | Hindi Movie

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic Review | Hindi Movie

Advert.

Kunal Kohli's Thora Pyaar Thora Magic, a light comedy with tonnes of lessons in it. Movie was not so heavily publicized prior to release but yes Amisha Patel's Lazy Lamhe is what you remember most when you think about Thora Pyar Thora Magic trailer. Though Amisha had nothing much to do in the movie but surely that song was itself a publicity item for the movie. Sure it does, you may have seen articles in the news paper regarding same song and Amisha patel doing exposure to this extent. If not then you will see soon.

So coming to the movie, as the name reveals and as I had guessed even before seeing any trailer but just from name that we have something real magical in the movie. So there was good / surplus of the magic in the movie. We just had Boothnath with Bhootiya magic and now we have angelic magic around. Surely a movie targeted at children and that too young ones. But later half of the movie has something for everyone. Pretty predictable movie but how they are picturized is the key here. Animation, imagination and bright colours are the part of the movie and are used nicely.

Yet another movie revolving around Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukharjee and a bunch kids after Tararumpum, I did not wrote review for that movie but watched it and was not really happy about that. Anyways, moving back to TPTM,

Ranbir Talwar (Saif Ali Khan) is a big businessman and for a good reason he now has to take care a bunch of kids who does not likes him and neither he likes them. After this and that fun, finally kids are not so happy and asks God to make them happy and The God (Rishi Kapoor) sends an angel for the rescue and that is none other than Rani Mukharjee as Geeta as their Nanny.

Movie takes the track of family drama where you are tought about various lessons of life being more human than just person. Overall, children being happy about it. Neither adults were disappointed. You may watch this movie with some expectation and surely you will find your expectation of decent entertainment to be fulfilled.

Animation and magic is not awesome but its not bad. I can call it good. Reason being that whatever you see in the movie is not creative rather they just managed to do it at a level of acceptance. I still wonder that if Indian companies are making now most part of Hollywood animation then why still our animation movies looks immature. Something is missing ? Or I am demanding too much.

Decent entertainer for kids as well as for adults. Whole good package. Saif and Rani looks good in acting but Rani do not look that much cute as an angel should. No probs in that, Rani has fair amount of fans who still can't see her aging eyes :P . But, wait a moment, angel can be angel at any age.

Songs falls in average category and so do cinematography. A hand of applause to Kunal Kohli for family entertainer. A good movie. Worthy to watch (IF YOU HAVE KIDS).

My Rating 3.5/5

skyizm
    skyizm is offline Newbie

Re: Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic Review | Hindi Movie

Lazy Lamhey
    the movie of the song was quite fascinating.

archy22
    archy22 is offline Newbie

this movie was really lovely. i liked it very much.
    it was a bit of comedy, emotional drama and imaginary stuffs. but very much interesting to watch

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Lamey Amisha This is very Commedy

Hindi Movie...* Guest

Thumbs up Re: Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic review | Hindi Movie

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic. What an amazing movie! I loved it so much. It has such good meaning to it, and it was showing it in this wonderful movie to us so nicely. What great light comedy, emotional drama with wonderful imagination. Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukharjee did very nice acting, and so did the kids. It must have to be the best movie ever! ..and not to be rude, but I think your review should have been better. This movie is the best, it should have at least 4.5 rating. Thanks Kunal Kohli for creating such a movie. Also, for Ta Ra Rum Pum, it was a wonderful movie, as much as this movie. It was also the best! Both movies made me cry. I would like to say, these movies would have to be better than any romantic one...
    All in all, Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic is a very facsinating and heart-filling movie. It is one of the bestest movie!

+ Post a Comment HERE!