+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Miss my online friend a lot after deleting him from friendlist (on social site)

Advert.

naina
    naina is offline Just in!

Miss my online friend a lot after deleting him from friendlist (on social site)

Advert.
    In the month of march he approached me through a social site, i accepted and we became friends, we shared number and met 4times in total where on the very next day of our first meet he said he likes me....in between once we had an argument n i behaved a bit rude and still he tried to make it normal but i dont know wat happen it was going very well before that but after that incident where i acted rude was the start of diffrences between us, though he was normal after that but gradually he changed....bcz earlier he was 24*7 available for me but later on wenever we use to talk or chat he use to give me the reason of being busy i dont know was that he was actually busy or not but this irritaed me and i thought he s ignoring me so i deleted him from that site which made him so angry that he declared that "i am a negative person and i dont understand the situation and conclude thing on my own ways" and finally i said goodbye to him through message blamed him for everything but in reply he didn say goodbye and just scolded me for my negativity...now i am confused that if he didn't want to continue than why he didn't say goodbye and if wanted to continue than why he didn't come back to me as its been more than 15 days he has not appoached me .....!! please help me what should i do now??

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi naina, if you miss him then why you deleted him, now it is ego which is ruining it all. Be brave and confront that you made mistake. He is also at mistake but if you care for him then make the first move and say sorry to him. Be selfless.

naina
    but what if he does not pick up my call...!! its been more than 12 days but he didn bother to call or message and by initiating i dont want to make him feel that i am dying for him though i am missing him a lot but he could have initiated on his own.....!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Choice is clear, either both care about your ego and no need to get in touch or talk to each other or simply expect that you miss him.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Naina

You should wait for some more days and if he still not replies then I think better leave him because he is not having similar level of feeling as you have .

naina
    i think you are right will wait for him...........................

7. Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There,
    Well, I suggest you should leave with him an offline message on his mail id or on his mobile telling him that you are really sorry for what all happened and you wish to mend things up and for that, you need to talk to him. So, either he should pick up your call or call you back.

Also, have some patience. Its just 2 weeks since you guys had a fight. There is a finite possibility that he might be busy in some work. So give him some time and I am sure he will contact you back. Okay ?? :-)

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!

naina
    hey tanx but i guess i should quit as i kept on waitin and its been a month he didn cm back ....so its time to move on

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello naina,

Moving on is entirely your decision. If you feel so... you may do it after all you guys weren't committed. So its fairly easy and better to move on than to stick on it. Don't let this happen again in your life. Give sometime to every relationship in your life and surely people will love to be with you.

All The Best !!
    Take Care & Bye !!

+ Post a Comment HERE!