+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ex-Fiance's wife asking me for help- awkward!

Advert.

camelia_t89
    camelia_t89 is offline Just in!

Ex-Fiance's wife asking me for help- awkward!

Advert.
    I live in Toronto, and my fiance was from India, but he went from there to study in the UK, this was a few years ago. He then broke the engagement to marry a British white girl for citizenship (I am 150% it was for this reason). Recently, the girl has contacted me (**she knew about me before she married him**) and asked me whether I think he married her for her nationality or not because he is acting VERY distant and ignoring her more and more, and it is near the time of his citizenship being finalized- she's confused as to what to do. If they do divorce I don't want my name involved at all or my opinion to be the reason for their divorce even though I know the truth, I want her to make the decision on her own. I just told her I don't want to get involved and she should have thought about this before she married him when she knew he was engaged to me first. What should i do? Should I tell her what I honestly think that he's just using her?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello camelia_t89,

Welcome to the Forum, madam. I just went through the whole of the matter you have written and all I can suggest is, whatever you did is perfectly okay. The reason you gave her that, she should have thought about this before she married him when she knew he was engaged to you first, is in all sense justified according to me. Its better to leave the matter with her to decide instead of you involving yourself in this because she is mature enough to handle her own affairs. Moreover, you wouldn't appreciate your ex-fiance ( her husband ) to call you up and yell at you as to why are you interfering in their life.

So, let the matter rest with them and let her decide on her own.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I also agree somewhere with Pulkit, do you have any grudges against your EX, if yes then interfere in it and avenge yourself. But on the other side, the best is to not do indulge yourself in all this and keep distance !

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello There,
    Just to add to what Yahoo said, I don't think so you should interfere in the matter or take any revenge from your ex-fiance. Instead, you should handle things practically and maturely. Know the point you and your fiance were not meant to be together since he never deserved you and moreover there wasn't any love from his side. So its better to avoid any such situation which can put you in some mental agony and can ruin your peace.

All The Best !!
    Take Care !!!

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    I also say that its none of your business, just leave him and his miseries

+ Post a Comment HERE!