+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Process for inter cast marriage and what is the cast of my child.

Advert.

royal mohsin
    royal mohsin is offline Just in!

Process for inter cast marriage and what is the cast of my child.

Advert.
    hi,
    i m mohsin. ihad been completed 12th science now i m looking for b.e. and i have one girl friend which is S.C. she had excepted my proposal but she said that my parents will not allow her for inter cast. how she can explain her father for allow and one more she is being study in 12 but not completed and in case if our all are will good and we will married what is the process for inter cast marriage and what is the cast of my child.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Mohsin,

As you have written you have just passed your class 12th and you are looking forward to opt for B.E/B.Tech all I can say is its time for you to concentrate on your studies. Give the various competitions, get selected in a good college, complete your B.E/B.Tech and later on you can work on your relationship.

Since, you are a student right now, you are bit young and hence immature to handle complications involved in love and relationships. You have a long way to go before you actually get married with your girlfriend. So, as of now, concentrate on your studies and try to get a good foothold in life. Relationship complications and problems related to inter caste marriage will be dealt later when the time is right. Don't let relationship issues come your way right now rather just enjoy your relationship with your girlfriend.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!