+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I want to peace in my life(Stressed because of mother in law)

Advert.

priyanka maini Guest

Red face I want to peace in my life(Stressed because of mother in law)

Advert.
    i am a married woman and a mother of five month old boy.i try a lot to make myself happy but sometimes it does not work.my husband is a great man.i feel lucky to have him in my life.i am stressed out because of my mother in law,i want to know will we ever buy a home for we three?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello priyanka maini,

Its really nice that you have a great husband and that you love him alot. The only thing concerning in your life right now is your mother-in-law. I would appreciate if you can elaborate on what things/issues are responsible for this friction between you and your mother-in-law.

As you quoted, you have a very nice and loving husband, I believe, you should talk to your husband on this matter and ask him as to what he can do from his end. I understand, its his mother and most likely he will support her, but you need to tell him that constant poking or commenting by her on you sometimes gets far more smothering for you.

Moreover, it will prove to be helpful if you can afford to ignore some of her comments on you. There is a very fine thing I would like to tell you, listen to whatever she says but do only things that you feel you should. Though she is just like your real mother and hence you should respect her but try to understand everything within a limit is acceptable.

Adding to it, I would like to say, if things go out of your hand, you should also ask your real mother / your parents to interfere in between and look into the matter. I am saying this because they are elder and can handle things more maturely but as of now you need to talk to your husband and tell him things are going out of your limits and you cannot take it any further.

Well..that's best I can suggest. There is nothing much I can say to it. I guess, females here on this forum can help you sort out this problem. So, I just hope you get a good advice here.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Marfa
    Marfa is offline Just in!
    Patience, patience and again patience. You - strangers to each other people, but you have a few unifying moments - this is your husband (son) and your children (grandchildren). On the basis of love for them you can build a great relationship.Genuine participation in each other's lives. Mother in law as a wise and experienced woman can do much to teach his daughter. A daughter should not dissociate itself from the mother-in: try to learn her tastes and interests, go along to the exhibition and shopping. The closer you become to each other, the more enjoyable will be your relationship.Do not take your problems with each other on a review of her husband (her son). The solution may be to your advantage, adding the situation of conflict. Try to resolve problems among themselves. Sometimes this will simply listen to the opposite side. Since the vast majority of conflicts arise when the opponents are just "think out" for the opposite side and attribute them to something they did not commit.Learn wisdom, which was based on leniency and tact. Look for a balance between independence and honesty. But do not try to always be better than you are. This is - occupation tedious and meaningless.

Dear priyanka,

I would like to tell you something which might ease your life .The problem you have mentioned is about your mother in law see we cant change people right... but we can change our view.see you've just got one life to live so you must make the most of it.How you are is completely your responsibitily .see your mind is what you tell it for eg. tell yourself today is a wonderful day and see automaticlly you will feel better but if you tell yourself today is a dull day you will feel it.see we are really fortunate and specially a woman like you must be happy count your blessings not your pains the reason i say this is because not many are blessed with a good husband and you must look at him and be happy .About your mother in law i would like to tell you look at her as a woman who gave you a good man {your husband} so now try this and i am sure you will be more happier.

regards danita

+ Post a Comment HERE!