+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mystery BSNL number not easily available ..and not at all available in all its websit

Advert.

duttaluri
    duttaluri is offline Just in!

Mystery BSNL number not easily available ..and not at all available in all its websit

Advert.
    I was searching for the BSNL complaints number..in froums in the web an din the BSNL website itself.
    all of them are answering that it is either 1500 or 198..they are forgetting an important aspect that if some landline fault is there, they cant call from same BSNL..so they have to call from other service providers like Airtel or Tata...nwo comes the lame design fo BSNL..there is no way we can reach them from other phones....may be its somewhere..but not easily found out...frustrating... to complain agianst a technical service i landed into a more worst design /customer service aspect...

Could some one please pass me the BSNL customer care number of AP state which is reachable from other service providers? thank you in advance

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved
    We find your question legit and genuine and it has been approved. If you have any more question or views to share then feel free to submit at eTI.

Note: In order to fight spam, we manually check every topic started and question asked on eTI. This to provide you clean, useful and spam free atmosphere at eTI community.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Recently I heard somewhere that you can call it now from mobile too but BSNL mobile only, ofcourse they don't care about real customer satisfaction. Also, best way is to find complaint number of your Telephone exchange as making complaint on 198, 1500 etc is not really useful as their is no co-ordination between them.

+ Post a Comment HERE!